Bite Beauty

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow $40 CAD apiece.. I hope that's a typo!
I saw that afterwards... Yikes. That's actually more than I paid for the custom colour I had made, which makes no sense at all. Even the Deconstructed Rose lipsticks were only $32 and that formula was incredible (thoughts on the scent aside). That price would put them on par with the prestige brands- higher than the Nars Audacious lipsticks (which were already seen as a big jump for Nars) and on par with Chanel, Dior and Guerlain Kiss Kiss. I'd like to know what their thought process is there, because fighting at that price point is difficult for a niche brand.

erine1881

I'm not a fan of Bite. I don't like the smell or the taste. Too strong. I ordered the agave lip mask and I'm not liking it too much. Thinking of returning it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
For those who might be interested in the limited lipstick, it appears to have already sold out on the US web site. I wasn't sure what was going on in Canada, since I never saw it show as available, although the notice from Bite said that it was completely sold out everywhere. I contacted Sephora and they indicated that it hadn't been made available here and at the moment, they didn't have a launch date for the Canadian market. Between the price jump and the extremely limited stock, there's the possibility that this could backfire...

kait0

That's strange! because I'm in Canada too and for a few hours it was available. I wasn't interested in this particular colour, but i saw on beautytalk that some canadian ladies did purchase it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
That's strange! because I'm in Canada too and for a few hours it was available. I wasn't interested in this particular colour, but i saw on beautytalk that some canadian ladies did purchase it.
THANK YOU!!!!! I thought I was losing my mind, because I was certain I saw it available at one point. So now I know that I'm not hallucinating, but I'm also worried that the lipstick won't be coming back.

DMcG9

Yeah i can't stand the taste of it! I wanted to remove it as soon as i put it on!
It sucks. Nothing special. Also, the whipped cherry lip scrub isn't scrub-like at all. There are very few exfoliating beads or grains or whatever in the formula. It's like an overpriced lip balm but I kept mine because it reminded me of the Morello Cherry lip balm pot from the Body Shop that I was obsessed with when I was a pre-teen. I wouldn't repurchase the Bite scrub again.

erine1881

It sucks. Nothing special. Also, the whipped cherry lip scrub isn't scrub-like at all. There are very few exfoliating beads or grains or whatever in the formula. It's like an overpriced lip balm but I kept mine because it reminded me of the Morello Cherry lip balm pot from the Body Shop that I was obsessed with when I was a pre-teen. I wouldn't repurchase the Bite scrub again. 
Yeah it's definitely going back!

Anaphora

I'm not super impressed with the lip mask either. It's okay, but I hate how sticky it is. Lately if my lips are really dry and cracking I just use the UD Naked gloss I have for a couple of days and they're totally back to normal. I'm starting to love that stuff.

AstronautRaptor

I just discovered Bite (I was under a rock or something..) and ended up buying almost all of the little mini lip sets Sephora had for the holidays. I have to say, I'm definitely in love with almost everything about this brand except for the lip mask.. it's so.. not.. anything, I guess it just doesn't do anything.

Vineetha

204d33e7_image.jpeg

veronikawithak

Yep! I need that. I bought the rose one last year and completely used it up. By the time it comes out I should be almost out of glosses so it will be a good time to restock.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oof!!! This is going to be expensive. My wallet is trying to jump out the window to safety right now...

http://www.temptalia.com/bite-beauty-frozen-berries-opal-creme-collections-for-july-2015