Bite Beauty

Vandekamp

Yay! Theres a thread for bite!! I just got my first two items yesterday.. Brandy and Aubergine matte lip pencils!! Here are my swatches, sorry for the poor application, rushed to get it on for pics lol... I LOVE IT ALLLLLL!

Brandy

Aubergine
Wowza. You look beautiful in both. I love Brandy.

elegant-one

Yay! Theres a thread for bite!! I just got my first two items yesterday.. Brandy and Aubergine matte lip pencils!! Here are my swatches, sorry for the poor application, rushed to get it on for pics lol... I LOVE IT ALLLLLL!

Brandy

Aubergine
They're both very pretty on you! Love these

pbpink

I think for Black Friday they are going to have 3 of the mini glosses for $10 in a plastic pouch, be on the look out!

Sandy072

I think for Black Friday they are going to have 3 of the mini glosses for $10 in a plastic pouch, be on the look out!
That's a good deal but I am hoping there will be a deal for non lip gloss - lipstick, lip crayon or matte crayon. Fingers crossed !

elegant-one

Have you all seen the Sephora VIB rouge Bite lipstick. It's a gorgeous red
YES! I have a couple - it is so GORGEOUS on! Smooth lovely texture too
pompom.gif

walkingdead

So I realized something this weekend when I went shopping with my sister. While I love Bite products I'm just not a fan of the lipsticks. I bought Violet from Sephora and promptly took it back. I love the Cashmere Lip Cremes. I love the matte pencils, but I found the lipstick to be too slippy. It was sweating in the tube from the moment I opened it. Most of you ladies and gents can attest to the mess that is the Bite counter at Sephora. Yes it can be attributed to the nastiness of customers but I'm beginning to suspect the soft text of the lipstick as well. I'm going to buy Tannin This weekend but as a pencil rather than a lipstick. That shade of red speaks to me.
I agree 100% I love the pencils but did not like the lipsticks. I got Pepper and returned as I too found them too slippery

katred

Specktra Bestie
COME TO MAMA. The formula of the Luminous Cremes is smooth and they're very pigmented. They don't last as long as the pencils, but they're not too bad. I do find them more hydrating than other lipsticks. However, I'm wondering if this is the same formula, because I know the shade that I got custom made isn't the same as the regular Luminous Cremes- it's longer-lasting. I'm thinking that this lipstick might be in that formula, which is even better. EDIT: I just checked on Sephora and they seem to be in the process of uploading this information. It is indeed a different formula and there are twelve shades. All appear to be limited...