Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

elegant-one

My additional BR items arrived today. I already have Tissé Jazz which I've worn and love. The NPs are so pretty. I also got the liquid blue eyeliner, Dream Blue and Tissé Smoky.
Enjoy hun - it's ALL so pretty
eyelove.gif
Thanks for pic!

Ernie

Here's my small haul from this collection. I also wanted the LE Le Volume in #90 Noir Kohl, but they didn't have it/couldn't find if. They had just received the shipment & it was all still boxed up in the back @ NM, so I guess it was hidden in the boxes somewhere. The Fortissimo NP is by far my favorite, the shade is just stunning!!!
b46e4af8_image.jpeg
Enjoy your goodies!

JerseyGirl

I ordered last week, it feels like F O R E V E R. I guess mostly because I haven't had many new packages lately...
ssad.gif

Part of my order shipped and arrived Monday, but the rest should come today. *fingers crossed*

Winthrop44

I ordered last week, it feels like F O R E V E R. I guess mostly because I haven't had many new packages lately...
ssad.gif

Part of my order shipped and arrived Monday, but the rest should come today. *fingers crossed*
Hope it gets to you today. I just received my Fortissimo from Macys. It's so beautiful. I love it!

Scorpio69

My eyeliner and mascar in blue night came, I love the eyeliner I think it's a must have a brown eyes IMHO. The mascara is nice but not unique, on my eyelashes you can barely tell it's blue

liguriansea

Wee!! I just ordered the eyeliner, mascara, and Fortissimo nail polish from Chanel.com! Why is Chanel always the last to get its own products?
hmm.gif
By the way, NM is offering a Chanel Chance eau Vive GWP with any Chanel beauty purchase. There are no pictures or details on the content of the GWP...

The liner looks beautiful on you! Maybe Blue Night might look more blue if you layer it on top of a coat of black mascara?

Psych1

The sparkling blue mascara topper is stunningggg. I can't stop looking at my lashes, it's very subtle yet it's there twinkling on the tips of my lashes. I'm sad it's LE. Fortissimo is the most perfect shade of blue on my nails, very elegant!

Ernie

The sparkling blue mascara topper is stunningggg. I can't stop looking at my lashes, it's very subtle yet it's there twinkling on the tips of my lashes. I'm sad it's LE. Fortissimo is the most perfect shade of blue on my nails, very elegant!
I couldn't stop looking at the mascara top coat either, it's beautiful. I had no intention of buying it till I saw it in person. I also love Fortissimo, it's on my toes!

JerseyGirl

My liner and mascara topper arrived today too!!
cheerleader.gif

I can't wait to test them out, hopefully tomorrow. I may have to get the dark blue mascara from the Chanel site...Macy's sent me a bunch of samples of men's fragrance. Really? Why? I've never bought any men's fragrance from them and my hubby won't wear it. Why not let us pick our own samples like the Nordie's and some of the others...

Psych1

I couldn't stop looking at the mascara top coat either, it's beautiful. I had no intention of buying it till I saw it in person. I also love Fortissimo, it's on my toes!
Me too, I couldn't pass it up once I saw how beautiful it was . The SA was seeing it for the first time as well, she had to bring everything out from the back, & she got so excited & said she was going to buy it after her shift. I'm trying Fortissimo on my toes next, Im sure it looks amazing!