Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Ernie

Me too, I couldn't pass it up once I saw how beautiful it was . The SA was seeing it for the first time as well, she had to bring everything out from the back, & she got so excited & said she was going to buy it after her shift. I'm trying Fortissimo on my toes next, Im sure it looks amazing!
:encore::eyelove:

chi1216

I just realized the clear lip gloss was a plumping lipgloss. I was wondering why my lips were tingling a little. Lol
th_LMAO.gif

MakeupAli

My liner and mascara topper arrived today too!!
cheerleader.gif

I can't wait to test them out, hopefully tomorrow. I may have to get the dark blue mascara from the Chanel site...Macy's sent me a bunch of samples of men's fragrance. Really? Why? I've never bought any men's fragrance from them and my hubby won't wear it. Why not let us pick our own samples like the Nordie's and some of the others...
I just got Fortissimo, a back up of the eye liner and the navy mascara. To me these are like neutrals and I will wear them all fall. Also I find that Le Volume sheds on me a bit and this way it will be blue which is better than black. Anyone try le Volume with the Dior underliner or anything else?

Medgal07

I find it to be a "my lids but better" shade.
What a surprise product!!
icon_eek.gif
Melody looks nothing like it does in the jar---it's totally neutral and goes with EVERYTHING. I've been wearing it this week end with the

Tom Ford Eye & Cheek Ombré Duos, and OMG. Can't get enough of it!!!!

Medgal07

I did end up getting it. It's sooo lovely on the lid!

I think tomorrow I'm going to wear it as a base shade with UD fireball tapped over the center of the eye for some duo-chrome depth. :)
Lauren it is unbelievably amazing with the TF Eye & Cheek Ombré Duos---especially the Peach one.
th_DANCE.gif