Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

kaira

Estee Lauder Heat wave vs Mac WofG :)

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2013/03/estee-lauder-heat-wave-illuminating.html

Really?!? It is? I'll look out for it. Thank you for letting me know. It would be epic if mac came out with WoG this year too. But heatwave will do just fine :)

Quote: Originally Posted by jenise

Hmmmm I don't think I would !
Do you have Estée laudet heatwave? It's re-releasing in the spring / summer! People claim it is a dupe but I only have heatwave- it's gorgeous!

KiKi Kontour

Did anyone notice that bobbi brown lipsticks are $20.80 at Nordstrom? I wonder how long they will be this way.
Nordies does price matching when a sale on the site (or anywhere for that matter) is goin on! Urban Decay was discounted last month or whenever UD site had the family & friends sale...there's also a mac brush thats price matched too from $42 to $31

Kaipie20

Just got the skin foundation like the color and went on nice but now I'm like should I have gotten the stick instead? I've never tried her foundation so idk which is better

Alysse011

I'm debating getting the art stuck in Hot Berry while its discounted. Seems like I should decide quickly since it looks like the F&F sale is over today! Has anyone tried Bobbi's art sticks or anything from the Hot Nudes collection?

LavenderPearl

I'm debating getting the art stuck in Hot Berry while its discounted. Seems like I should decide quickly since it looks like the F&F sale is over today! Has anyone tried Bobbi's art sticks or anything from the Hot Nudes collection?
I was interested in the Art Sticks too, I've had a few shades on my Sephora Loves list. The Hot Pink and Hot Berry shades in this collection are super similar -- Hot Berry's just a little darker and more purple than Hot Pink. Hot Berry is also brighter than Bright Raspberry. Did you end up picking anything up from the sale?

ryan-eh

I was talking about the S/S 2015 Shimmering Sands palette recently, so here are some swatches!

I decided to swatch it only after cleaning both my flat brushes and both my fluffy brushes (I'm always thinking ahead), so these are wet swatches done with a random Sonia Kashuk for Target brush. They'd look better with a good brush. I also managed to take only one picture of the lightest shade haha. It's quite pale.

As you can see, it's pretty sparkly. I like it a lot, but I'd recommend a good primer and a good brush. I also don't plan on wearing it to work much haha. It's a small palette, too (nail polish for scale).

MorenitaLokita

I tried on "burnt red" lipstick this week and fell in love
eyelove.gif

EmilyLouise

Just got the skin foundation like the color and went on nice but now I'm like should I have gotten the stick instead? I've never tried her foundation so idk which is better
I have both and the long wear foundation as well. I do prefer the stick because you can choose cover and it's really easy to use, then I like skin second and long wear third. :) Also has anyone tried Sandwash Pink and/or Sanwash Tulle lipsticks and if so does anyone know the differences? x

Icecaramellatte

Anyone try the new serum concealer or serum correctors? I think I will check it out soon. I had a corrector and like the formula but felt it was a bit too thick. These may be just the trick.

MissTania

New lippies, I want the one in this picture!! From the computerised swatches on Nordies, I think this is Raspberry Pink!

http://chicprofile.com/bobbi-brown-luxe-lip-color-for-fall-2015

Vineetha

very pretty, I feel like I have that shade.

Anyone use the new serum foundation, concealer, and corrector?
I didnt know about these until you posted in the sephora thread! And Sephora had a offer code for mini serum concealer (3 shades choice). I chose that when i placed the recent order! Should be here tomm.

Prettypackages

I didnt know about these until you posted in the sephora thread! And Sephora had a offer code for mini serum concealer (3 shades choice). I chose that when i placed the recent order! Should be here tomm.
ohhh cool. I missed that code. I think I like them better than the pot formula, and I promise I thought I saw a difference. I'm going to test it out for a Month, and only using these.

I can't wait to see how you like it.

Vineetha

ohhh cool. I missed that code. I think I like them better than the pot formula, and I promise I thought I saw a difference. I'm going to test it out for a Month, and only using these.

I can't wait to see how you like it.

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Is the code still active? If so, what is it?
I think it should be! It was a new one- CONCEAL