Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

megzjada

Yes of course, will do as soon as i get home, still on the grind...lunch time and 13:55 in the afternoon over here.

megzjada

d1feca53_20150911_181852.jpeg

MissTania

Annnnd I just ordered 3 more. The struggle is real. Good thing I handle the bills and not hubsters.
Nice hauling!
cheerleader.gif
Please tell us how you like them! They won't be out in Australia for a while...but I might do an international haul before then
dance.gif

I'm crazy about the creamy matte formula from Bobbi, they are the ultimate matte lipsticks! Just wish they had more shades.

ChosenOne

Nice hauling!
cheerleader.gif
Please tell us how you like them! They won't be out in Australia for a while...but I might do an international haul before then
dance.gif

I'm crazy about the creamy matte formula from Bobbi, they are the ultimate matte lipsticks! Just wish they had more shades.
Yes, I agree! The creamy mattes were my favorite. (especially Calypso
heart.gif
) I could never get over the smell/taste of the original formula,even though some people love it, and the other formulas just weren't pigmented enough for my liking. But the Luxe lippies have taken the Bobbi crown! I have worn 3 shades so far: Plum Brandy, Neutral Rose, and Posh Pink. The other 3 I ordered are scheduled to be delivered today! I got Raspberry Pink, Pink Cloud, and Brocade.

I have a serious lipstick addiction problem.

MissTania

Yes, I agree! The creamy mattes were my favorite. (especially Calypso
heart.gif
) I could never get over the smell/taste of the original formula,even though some people love it, and the other formulas just weren't pigmented enough for my liking. But the Luxe lippies have taken the Bobbi crown! I have worn 3 shades so far: Plum Brandy, Neutral Rose, and Posh Pink. The other 3 I ordered are scheduled to be delivered today! I got Raspberry Pink, Pink Cloud, and Brocade.
I have a serious lipstick addiction problem.
I have Calypso, haven't eve worn it out yet!
icon_eek.gif
Hot, Pink Lily and Pink Nude are my faves. I haven't tried the other formulas except or owning Pink Cloud in the Creamy Lip Color and I noticed the scent and texture wasn't to my liking! I have only tried it briefly at home, I need to test it properly.

I wonder if Pink Cloud in the Luxe is the same shade as mine- if so, bring it on! I'm looking on Nordies and it seems to match up! I have noticed the same names seem to appear across different lippies in her ranges, so i hope they co-ordinate.

In addition to Raspberry Pink, also want Posh Pink, Pink Nude and Pink Guava so far
icon_eek.gif

Please tell us about how you like them and if you can share some swatches, I would really love to see them!

I have a pretty bad lipstick problem too
icon_eek.gif
yahoo.gif

ChosenOne

Swatches in natural light
From left to right: Pink Cloud, Neutral Rose, Posh Pink, Raspberry Pink, Brocade, Plum Brandy

Pink Cloud hardly shows up on my lips, but that's normal for me. Very light lip colors have a tendency to look like nothing on me. It just makes my lips slightly pinker. My friend has this one too though, and it's gorgeous on her. The perfect pale pink. I will say that this one faded fairly quickly, as lighter lip colors tend to do. Not nearly as much staying power as the others.

Neutral Rose looks surprisingly orange-y in the pic, but it doesn't look that way at all on my lips. It's a great brown/pink hybrid on me. I paired it with MAC VG VI gloss the other day and it was like they were made for each other. I was surprised this one lasted as long as it did on my lips. Most of the color was still there even after a couple of slices of pizza.

Posh Pink is a beautiful bright, blue-based pink. It's bordering on Barbie-ish without quite going there.

Raspberry Pink and Brocade are next on my list to wear.

Plum Brandy is the first one I bought. It's such a great deep plum! The color loses its full impact after a few hours, but never goes away completely. Even after eating, I was left with a beautiful plum stain on my lips. I popped one more swipe of it on after eating and it looked good as new.

Really love this formula. Definitely the best-feeling lipstick I've ever worn, and nicely pigmented. All of my swatches were two swipes, and I didn't really even need to do two. Hope that helps!

Prettypackages

anyone else try the serum concealers? I think I'm going to move on, they don't set very well. Or maybe I'm starting to use too much... I'll keep playing.

MissTania

Swatches in natural light
From left to right: Pink Cloud, Neutral Rose, Posh Pink, Raspberry Pink, Brocade, Plum Brandy

Pink Cloud hardly shows up on my lips, but that's normal for me. Very light lip colors have a tendency to look like nothing on me. It just makes my lips slightly pinker. My friend has this one too though, and it's gorgeous on her. The perfect pale pink. I will say that this one faded fairly quickly, as lighter lip colors tend to do. Not nearly as much staying power as the others.

Neutral Rose looks surprisingly orange-y in the pic, but it doesn't look that way at all on my lips. It's a great brown/pink hybrid on me. I paired it with MAC VG VI gloss the other day and it was like they were made for each other. I was surprised this one lasted as long as it did on my lips. Most of the color was still there even after a couple of slices of pizza.

Posh Pink is a beautiful bright, blue-based pink. It's bordering on Barbie-ish without quite going there.

Raspberry Pink and Brocade are next on my list to wear.

Plum Brandy is the first one I bought. It's such a great deep plum! The color loses its full impact after a few hours, but never goes away completely. Even after eating, I was left with a beautiful plum stain on my lips. I popped one more swipe of it on after eating and it looked good as new.

Really love this formula. Definitely the best-feeling lipstick I've ever worn, and nicely pigmented. All of my swatches were two swipes, and I didn't really even need to do two. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much for your wonderful swatches and descriptions
bouquet.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif

They look lovely on you!

I am getting Pink Cloud and Posh Pink as a result of them and you have confirmed my first choice of raspberry pink. I think we are getting them in November here - it seems so far away from now. I might do an order from the US soon and if I do, I will probably get them at that time.
dance.gif
pompom.gif

Brocade looks very pretty too, I think I will wait to check that one out in person!

Vineetha

Not sure if this was posted or if it is a repromote but there is a new LE shimmer Brick on nordstrom.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/4160442?cm_mmc=Google_Product_Ads_pla_with_promotion_online-_-datafeed-_-women:makeup:cheek-_-5029078&mr:referralID=766657d8-5edc-11e5-9cda-005056941669&gclid=Cj0KEQjwj_SvBRC7k4DfkLHiuMABEiQAvPOaqWC9mmV5vfpu6C5bMQNPb_AAzjNGsEKmWhpclCi8akgaAn4X8P8HAQ

YarahFlower

MakeupAddict22

I saw this yesterday, and was wondering how close in color was it to pink quartz?! It doesn't look so unique, however I have not seen swatches so the jury is still out :) I'm going to nordstrom tomorrow and my store has it so I will report back :)
Please do im also curious thank you !

Medgal07

Not sure if this was posted or if it is a repromote but there is a new LE shimmer Brick on nordstrom.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/4160442?cm_mmc=Google_Product_Ads_pla_with_promotion_online-_-datafeed-_-women:makeup:cheek-_-5029078&mr:referralID=766657d8-5edc-11e5-9cda-005056941669&gclid=Cj0KEQjwj_SvBRC7k4DfkLHiuMABEiQAvPOaqWC9mmV5vfpu6C5bMQNPb_AAzjNGsEKmWhpclCi8akgaAn4X8P8HAQ
Pretty but they're all starting to run together and look the same.

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

I saw this yesterday, and was wondering how close in color was it to pink quartz?! It doesn't look so unique, however I have not seen swatches so the jury is still out
smiles.gif
I'm going to nordstrom tomorrow and my store has it so I will report back
smiles.gif
Yes. I agree!!! And what no name?
shrugs.gif
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts