Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

YarahFlower

115d6ce6_Screenshot_2015-08-26-15-10-43.png

YarahFlower

Golden.   are these holiday?  I usually see these at the CCO's? 
From what the instagramer stated, it will be released autumn/winter. I like the palette titled "caramel"...i might just get it because the closest CCO to me is an hour away and they rarely have anything worth the drive :( Do u like the BB concealer?

shellygrrl

Staff member
For those of you with either the cream eyeshadows in the pot or the eyeshadow sticks, do any of you use them under eyeshadows? What are they like? I'm looking at Bone in the pot formula and Vanilla in the stick formula (I want something lighter than MAC Painterly paint pot as a cream base but that isn't straight up white).

Prettypackages

I've never used one under shadows. I had one called burnished. They were smooth, similar to paint pots, but I don't recall it being as thick. I'm sorry, I threw mine away b/c it finally got old.

Rainbunny

For those of you with either the cream eyeshadows in the pot or the eyeshadow sticks, do any of you use them under eyeshadows? What are they like? I'm looking at Bone in the pot formula and Vanilla in the stick formula (I want something lighter than MAC Painterly paint pot as a cream base but that isn't straight up white).
I have the stick in Sand, and have had no trouble using shadow in top. I have oily lids, too.

kaira

I have the cream shadow in bone and it's a vanilla cream color (off white) which neutralizes my dark eyelids. It does crease if I don't use an eye primer underneath but I have oily lids and all the cream shadows crease on me. I prefer the bone cream shadow over painterly. I hope this helps.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've never used one under shadows. I had one called burnished.  They were smooth, similar to paint pots, but I don't recall it being as thick.  I'm sorry, I threw mine away b/c it finally got old. 
I have the stick in Sand, and have had no trouble using shadow in top. I have oily lids, too.
I have the cream shadow in bone and it's a vanilla cream color (off white) which neutralizes my dark eyelids. It does crease if I don't use an eye primer underneath but I have oily lids and all the cream shadows crease on me. I prefer the bone cream shadow over painterly. I hope this helps.
You've all been super helpful. Thank you! :tip:

megzjada

Hi all, I was matched at Mac to nc50, but I'm in between nc45, strong yellow undertones, as I'm Indian.I am not sure which shade I'm in Bobbi Brown, I think the skin liquid foundation, help...I'm definately sandlewood in Este lauder double wear, although it's a bit pink red, I apply with a light hand, and in Stila all day foundation and concealer I'm definitely Maple, stila has wonderful yellow undertones...perfect. I don't use alot, as my skin is quite clear, I love the way foundation polishes my face...and in Elizabeth Arden I'm Spice. My skin is loves Elizabeth Arden satin finish as it's soooo natural.Im fairly new at this foundation makeup process, and love all the threads, also I use Avon fawn pressed powder and black opal pressed powder.I'm beautiful bronze in Black Opal, also just use one layer for all foundations.I'm a caramel nutmeg in Avon liquid foundation.also I was wondering about the Mac matchmaster, 7.0 or 7.5. Although I think 7.0 could be a bit light, but it will definitely work for me in the centre of face.

Prettypackages

are you asking what shade you'd be in Bobbi Brown? You should start at 6.5 Warm Almond. It's hard to tell looking at the othr brands, but I'd start there.

megzjada

Thanks allot, I will. Appreciate your input. I am also "Spice" in Revlon colour stay...I tried bronze And "Nutmeg" but it didn't look quite right.

ChosenOne

New lippies, I want the one in this picture!! From the computerised swatches on Nordies, I think this is Raspberry Pink!

http://chicprofile.com/bobbi-brown-luxe-lip-color-for-fall-2015

I am in LOVE with these lipsticks. I only bought one so far, but I plan on buying at least half of them! I was never a fan of Bobbi's original lipstick formula. It felt and wore kind of like MAC's Satin finish lipsticks on me, which I never liked. But this formula just feels sooooo silky on my lips, and even though the color faded a bit throughout the day, it never wore completely off. Instead it left a beautiful stain behind on my lips. My heart says I need more, but my wallet says "girl, pace yourself..."
sweatdrop.gif

Medgal07

I am in LOVE with these lipsticks. I only bought one so far, but I plan on buying at least half of them! I was never a fan of Bobbi's original lipstick formula. It felt and wore kind of like MAC's Satin finish lipsticks on me, which I never liked. But this formula just feels sooooo silky on my lips, and even though the color faded a bit throughout the day, it never wore completely off. Instead it left a beautiful stain behind on my lips. My heart says I need more, but my wallet says "girl, pace yourself..."
sweatdrop.gif
girlhaha.gif
So hard to do!!!