Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

Medgal07

I will definitely report back to you all if I go! I have a sinus infection, so if I'm feeling bad like I did today, I won't be going
ssad.gif
but I'll keep you all updated!
Awww! I hope you feel better soon!!!
bouquet.gif

BrittLuvsMakeup

Not sure if this was posted or if it is a repromote but there is a new LE shimmer Brick on nordstrom.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/4160442?cm_mmc=Google_Product_Ads_pla_with_promotion_online-_-datafeed-_-women:makeup:cheek-_-5029078&mr:referralID=766657d8-5edc-11e5-9cda-005056941669&gclid=Cj0KEQjwj_SvBRC7k4DfkLHiuMABEiQAvPOaqWC9mmV5vfpu6C5bMQNPb_AAzjNGsEKmWhpclCi8akgaAn4X8P8HAQ
I was looking up some information on this Shimmer Brick and I think it's a repromote. I don't have any Shimmer Bricks so I may get this or Pink Sunset, which is also listed as limited edition at Sephora.

Medgal07

I was looking up some information on this Shimmer Brick and I think it's a repromote. I don't have any Shimmer Bricks so I may get this or Pink Sunset, which is also listed as limited edition at Sephora.
You're probably right, and I didn't flinch when I saw it on Nordies a week ago for that same reason. BB seems to have a few SBs that are close in appearance and effect. I have Rose and Sunset Pink and different packaging isn't going to make me cave for this one.

girlhaha.gif

BrittLuvsMakeup

What Shimmer Bricks do you all like the best? Although I don't intend on purchasing one now (spent too much money lately, lol), I would like to know what you all recommend. I wear NW45 in MAC's Studio Fix Foundation if that helps.

Twinkle_Twinkle

You're probably right, and I didn't flinch when I saw it on Nordies a week ago for that same reason. BB seems to have a few SBs that are close in appearance and effect. I have Rose and Sunset Pink and different packaging isn't going to make me cave for this one.

girlhaha.gif

LuvKaya

Did anyone else pick up the limited edition liquid highlighter? I bought it in bronze and love it. I wanted to know if anyone else felt the same way?

nudibelle

I just discovered bobbi brown about two months ago
I cant explain it why just was never radar

the skincare!!!
transformed my SKINNNNNNN
the moisturizer an oil
my skin has never been more even toned

the eye cream is best one ive used

I swatched the highlighting powder in Pink glow
at first I thought this was WAY too glittery
but when I saw it natural light...I. WAS. SOLD

The liquid highlighters I kind of love and kind of...don't. They get a little pilly with me.. BUT I LOVE the new glow powders from the strobing collection. The pink glow is SO PRETTY!!!

Also, 100% with Bobbi's skincare. My skin absolutely transformed when I started wearing it.. Have y'all tried her new masks??? I tried the Nourish one last night. AMAZING.

Latest posts