Branson, MO CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

MAC_addict_77

Hey Marley, I want to go too
greengrin.gif

MissMarley

Hey Monica, I'd love for you to go....but this is my romantic getaway with husband
eyelove.gif

don't think you want to witness the rest of it!
graucho.gif

MissMarley

but next time, (especially when it's warmer), we'll make a day of it. and a_parting_gift needs to come with us too!

CWHF

I'd love to go but I think it's over 2 hours each way (I'm in STL). I figure by the time I pay for gas, I'm better off just getting it retail.

Course if I knew they had skinfinishes, wild horses couldn't keep me away.

velvet

i dont know about branson... but i go to the osage beach cco pretty often and they usually have at least 1 thing i want
i always stop on my way home to pittsburg (ks)

branson is only an hour and a half for joplin??
hmmm i thought it was further... meh i dunno its been a few years since i've been

MissMarley

where are you at? hubbie and i made it today from the outlet mall to our front door in an hour and forty-five minutes

Caderas

i went in august...and i remember seeing about 7 eyeshadows that time. including cobalt and possibly bitter [it was a very bright green]. that was before i knew the name of a lot of mac products. sorry, but i know for sure that it was either cobalt or electro sky [?] i need to go back....

makeup_junkie

Wow I was just wondering about the CCOs in Branson and Osage Beach. My roommate and I are going down there for the weekend next month. It's four hours each way for us.
cry.gif

velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMarley
where are you at? hubbie and i made it today from the outlet mall to our front door in an hour and forty-five minutes

well that is about how far it is to osage beach for me. i am currently in columbia (mizzou undergrad). but i went to high school in pittsburg (ks) and im sure you know where that is if you're in joplin (see pitt state vs mssu) which is refreshing because no one here has even heard of it. i thought branson was about 3+ hours from pitt... but i could be wrong.. the last time i went to branson was my senior year of high school for some national jazz band competition... and that was '02

velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_junkie
Wow I was just wondering about the CCOs in Branson and Osage Beach. My roommate and I are going down there for the weekend next month. It's four hours each way for us.
cry.gif

where are you in kansas?... and which are you going on your vacation to?

merleskaya

Stopped in for a few minutes during a Spring Break visit...unfortunately, I don't live close by.

They had:

--3 Metal Rock MSFs, one Petticoat (but it was the sample)
--Lots of several pigments, including Vanilla, Pink Opal, Dark Soul, Fairylite and a bright blue one whose name I can't remember (maybe it was just the Blue rereleased w/ Rebelrock)
--Lots of holiday 05 palettes, both lip and eye
--Some Belle Azure shadows: lots of Leisuretime, no Lucky Green
--Some Rebelrock shadows--Say Yeah! and Little Minx
--A ton of Fluidliners--Brassy, Blitz and Glitz, Shade and Blacktrack too, I think
--Several shadows: Stars N Rockets, Femme Noir, Rio de Rosa and Dovefeather were the ones that stood out for me. Didn't notice anything truly HTF.
--Tons of lonely, unwanted Shimmersouffles
--Several powder blushes, including Angel (not the new Shy Angel)
--Several foundations starting at NC/NW 40 and going darker
--some small MAC bags, particularly white/cream colored ones

The only thing I bought was Dovefeather, which had been on my wishlist a long time. Didn't have time to check out the lipsticks/lipglasses! HTH someone, especially you MO/OK girls who aren't too far from Branson!

merleskaya

leobrat

I'm going tomorrow to a grand opening of a CCO - I hope they have great stuff like you saw at yours!

ToVenusTori

i was JUST looking on this forum to see what the branson outlet had. Thank you so much for posting! I live too far to just up and drive down there, but I'd LOVE to get those MSF's! darn....

MissMarley

Here's what they had today: (4/15/06)
Pigments:
Violet
Pink Opal
Fairylite
Polished Ivory
Dark Soul
Steel Blue

Eyeshadows:
Holiday 05 trend palette
Tailormade cool palette
Holiday 05 shadestick set
Silly Goose
Wonderfull
Leisuretime
Belle Azure
Stars and Rockets
Satellite Dreams
many others

Most lustreglasses

Porcelain Pink and Gold Deposit MSFs

Aquamelon, Baumy Bronze, and Summerfete TLCs!!!

I was excited about the TLCs...I'm pretty darn broke, so I couldn't
really buy much, but I had really wanted Summerfete for a long
time...

MissMarley

Talked to a SA there last week when I was evaluating making the drive, and she said there would not be another MAC shipment for two months...just an FYI...guess I won't be going till July or August!