Branson, MO CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

lkimmy

Any updates on this location? Thanks in advance
greengrin.gif

atwingirl

Hi Girls!
I went out there yesterday and bought the following items:
Eyeshadows: Creme De Miel(sold out on me last year, yes!), Night Manoeveres, Knight, Warming Trend, Modelette.
Blush: All's Good
Brushes: 129 and the 148(Not a big selection for those looking)
Cremesheens: Partial to pink, Looks like Sin and Boy Bait
Naked Honey Salve
They had a few pigments, lots of MSF(no really cult ones though, Refined, Porcelain Pink, Brunette, Sunny By Nature are the ones I remember), a good selection of eyeshadows and glosses both dazzle/cremesheen but hardly any lipsticks. They had a few mineralize eyeshadow and blushes, some lotions and two tendertones(all I can remeber is Pucker the cherry one). They had one traincase for $153.00 for anyone looking, not the new one but the old one with the sparkly handle. No mixing medium because I needed that and I asked for that.
Anyway, I hope that was descriptive enough for those of you that needed a list before you make a trip to Tanger. Happy hunting, please post your finds because I will be making a trip again at Thanksgiving time as it is my parents who live in Springfield.

nychick1384

Ok, I'll do the best I can to remember what they had, in retrospect I probably should have written everything down instead of trying to remember it all.
hmm.gif
They had A LOT of the different Mega Metal Shadows from Peacocky, several of the Kissable Lip Colours, all 3 blushes from Quite Cute, Strange Potion lipglass from Venomous Villains. That's all I can remember that was definitely new since the last time I was there. I think I will try and make another trip before Christmas, but not sure exactly when that will happen. But I will try and update this thread every time I go.
dance.gif