Bugs, Quirks, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zoe~

Font & Font Size Issues:

The font size I select doesn't match up to my preview
After I click on preview it changes to the smallest font size possible

For some reason it only happens with certain fonts <--- Like this for example...
th_dunno.gif
???

ashleydawn

I'm trying to make a FOTD post and I keep getting this error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17 bytes) in /home/specktra/public_html/forum/includes/functions_search.php on line 197

What does this mean?

Dreamergirl3

I'm not getting any emails about new thread posts, but in my User CP it still says I'm subscribed to them...has this happened to anyone else?

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I'm not getting any emails about new thread posts, but in my User CP it still says I'm subscribed to them...has this happened to anyone else?

Same here and I'm not getting PM emails either, I have to check in everyday to check. I also noticed all of the post's on my sales thread are gone. I sent a PM to Janice so hopefully it will be fixed soon
thmbup.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Still can't do a search
ssad.gif

What is the issue with the search function?

Smokin' Jo

Re: Report broken links

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but the search option is not that great after the change.
For example, now when i search say "sketch eyeshadow for sale" i get error but if I type "Sketch" then what shows up is only threads where people mentioned the color only. Before the change if i wrote " sketch for sale" I would get the sale threads that involved the color and sometimes thread where the color was mentioned. Pretty much search option are not as good anymore. I think that if you type "sketch" it should list anything that has that name linked to it not just certain threads.

Blushbaby

^^^ I can't search in the MAIN search box which would search the entire site. I can only search within individual forums when I'm IN that forum.

When you guys log in - is the Forum Jump menu available for you to click on immediately (the one at the bottom of the screen)? Mine's still not reappeared. I have to click on any random forum to get access to it and then click on the actual forum I want to view.

It's pretty annoying.

Janice

Re: Report broken links

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Jo
Not sure if this is the right place to put this but the search option is not that great after the change.
For example, now when i search say "sketch eyeshadow for sale" i get error but if I type "Sketch" then what shows up is only threads where people mentioned the color only. Before the change if i wrote " sketch for sale" I would get the sale threads that involved the color and sometimes thread where the color was mentioned. Pretty much search option are not as good anymore. I think that if you type "sketch" it should list anything that has that name linked to it not just certain threads.

I just typed "Sketch Sale" in the search box, then clicked the "Forum" search selection at the top left of returned search results and at least 10 sale threads popped up.

There are two different types of searches one is "Content" and the other is "Forum". Content is to find an article or a color collection or a image uploaded to the gallery. Forum is to search for keywords mentioned in the forum.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
^^^ I can't search in the MAIN search box which would search the entire site. I can only search within individual forums when I'm IN that forum.

Please read my post above, I think that many users may not see that there are two different types of searches for you to utilize now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby

When you guys log in - is the Forum Jump menu available for you to click on immediately (the one at the bottom of the screen)? Mine's still not reappeared. I have to click on any random forum to get access to it and then click on the actual forum I want to view.

It's pretty annoying.

First time I've heard this feature request, I can fix annoying issues pretty easy as long as I am aware of them.
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

I havent been able to do a search either from the top main box. I go into forums and then do it...still not getting any specktra emails either.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
What is the issue with the search function?

Ahhh Janice, it works today
th_DANCE.gif

winkiss.gif

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Is anyone else still not getting specktras emails?

Still not getting emails :/ but if you check your User CP, it should show your subscribed threads in order of what was replied to most recently, that's what I've been doing and it keeps me on top of things.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Is anyone else still not getting specktras emails?

ME! I am not getting any emails from specktra. I only know about them when I sign in to find out! I am getting replies to posts that I am subscribed to but NO MAIL notification!

I even went in and re-did my address and everything, hoping that would help. It didn't.

Janice

Hrmm, I thought we fixed that issue. Is your spam folder catching messages from Specktra?

1165Cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
ME! I am not getting any emails from specktra. I only know about them when I sign in to find out! I am getting replies to posts that I am subscribed to but NO MAIL notification!

I even went in and re-did my address and everything, hoping that would help. It didn't.

I'm not even getting those, I'm getting nothing from specktra so I check in every day and answer my PM's. The first week or so of the changes I was getting them but havent for quite awhile now.

I checked my spam folder and they arent going their & cleared old cookies, ect . Everything OK on my side, any suggestions??

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Hrmm, I thought we fixed that issue. Is your spam folder catching messages from Specktra?

Mine is not. I am on this computer all day and I always check my spam folder because of work. Nothing from Specktra. FlaLadyB

Status
Not open for further replies.