Burberry Beauty

starletta8

I keep missing the white highlighter. My Nordstrom order was cancelled last night--if anyone sees it, might you PM me?

Check your PMs.

I think the white HL is divine... but if anyone misses it, it's ok. Becca Pearl is about an 80% dupe (less silver tendencies). But it's pretty.

awickedshape

Wow wow wow that looks gorgeous on you!! You are tempting me!

Lol!
Thank you, Allie :)
I will have to compare it to Louboutin Very Prive, NARS Audrey, D&G Magnetic Monica... and I think I'm forgetting one lol
The formula is better than the original Golden Peach lip cover that I have.

GreenEyedAllie

Lol!
Thank you, Allie :)
I will have to compare it to Louboutin Very Prive, NARS Audrey, D&G Magnetic Monica... and I think I'm forgetting one lol
The formula is better than the original Golden Peach lip cover that I have.

You're welcome! I actually said wow out loud.

Very good to know about the formula...and my wish list grows...

elegant-one

Irritated with Burberry right now but here is the Kisses version of Oxblood

View attachment 52537

So funny, I was just coming here to ask if I should get the Oxblood in the Kiss or Velvet? That shade is beautiful on you!!! Thanks for posting this hun :heart:

There was a video where she was doing the makeup of the model & she used this ls. Was that link here? I wonder if she used the Kiss or the Velvet on her?

awickedshape

So funny, I was just coming here to ask if I should get the Oxblood in the Kiss or Velvet? That shade is beautiful on you!!! Thanks for posting this hun :heart:

There was a video where she was doing the makeup of the model & she used this ls. Was that link here? I wonder if she used the Kiss or the Velvet on her?

No problem!

I think it was the velvet but I'm not 100% certain. My lips don't feel dry at all!

jebogewf

I keep missing the white highlighter. My Nordstrom order was cancelled last night--if anyone sees it, might you PM me?

Have you tried calling a Nordstrom store or that 1-800 number they have? I somehow missed YSL's Spring polishes online and couldn't find them anywhere. I called the beauty customer service number and the woman I spoke with went hunting for them and found them for me and connected me to that store - so I wouldn't have to randomly call stores. You could always try that. I got the white HL the other day and it's just exquisite.

patentg33k

Have you tried calling a Nordstrom store or that 1-800 number they have? I somehow missed YSL's Spring polishes online and couldn't find them anywhere. I called the beauty customer service number and the woman I spoke with went hunting for them and found them for me and connected me to that store - so I wouldn't have to randomly call stores. You could always try that. I got the white HL the other day and it's just exquisite.

Thanks to a very lovely Specktra member I was able to locate one--that's a good idea though! :)

jebogewf

Was just about to come here and tell you that I just saw both HLs available on Burberry's site when I saw that you found it. Hope you love it as much as the rest of us do.