Burberry Beauty

Icecaramellatte

I've been debating all week whether to go see if they have this in a Burberry store. I see that it is up now. I think I'm going to wait a bit. I'm hoping it isn't a limited release and will be available at counters at some point. I have quite a few Burberry highlighters and there is just too much I want right now. I'm hoping swatches will come soon.

Anahita Balsara

I've been debating all week whether to go see if they have this in a Burberry store. I see that it is up now. I think I'm going to wait a bit. I'm hoping it isn't a limited release and will be available at counters at some point. I have quite a few Burberry highlighters and there is just too much I want right now. I'm hoping swatches will come soon.

My SA at Nordstrom Chicago just texted me saying they just unpacked the fall collection with the highlighter, gliter nail polish and cream shadows. They will be having trend show at the same time as triple points so there should be some good gifts

peanut

My SA at Nordstrom Chicago just texted me saying they just unpacked the fall collection with the highlighter, gliter nail polish and cream shadows. They will be having trend show at the same time as triple points so there should be some good gifts

Nice! When does Nordstrom usually have Trend Show? I bought the palette off Burberry.com but I'm interested in some of the other products, like Nude Apricot l/s. Also can't wait for the matching red/black palette!! I wonder if that's for holiday.

Anahita Balsara

Nice! When does Nordstrom usually have Trend Show? I bought the palette off Burberry.com but I'm interested in some of the other products, like Nude Apricot l/s. Also can't wait for the matching red/black palette!! I wonder if that's for holiday.

Its around the 21st of September and its a week long event. It also coincides with triple points so it'll be maximum goodies. I love that its a few days so I can spread out my purchases and not melt by CC in one fell swoop. LOL

peanut

Its around the 21st of September and its a week long event. It also coincides with triple points so it'll be maximum goodies. I love that its a few days so I can spread out my purchases and not melt by CC in one fell swoop. LOL

Thanks for the info! For triple points and maximum goodies, my CC might indeed be in dire danger! lol! Must start putting a list together...

leonah

I think I saw someone posting about it on IG but can't recall where and they said it was only an overspray

Latest posts