Burberry Beauty

Lile

image.jpg
Not sure if this is posted yet, but this is the No 00 Smokey Brown palette. The colors are different from any photos I've seen but I like it and can't wait to use it tomorrow.

boschicka

The stupid over-spray is what made this highlighter look a mess in swatches. It's actually quite nice. It's more subtle than a lot of the crazy, full-on metallic highlighters these days, but it's still very present and accounted for. What? But you don't need it, so don't buy it. :cool:
Resized_20160926_203054.jpeg Resized_20160926_203134.jpeg Resized_20160926_203158.jpeg

GreenEyedAllie

Very pretty! Thank you! I like to look like a terminator sometimes. Then other times I prefer subtle. I'm so on the fence about this one...if I'm honest, I'd be buying it mostly because it's gorgeous to look at.

Did we ever figure out that black/plum one? Was it just s filter of this one?

awickedshape

:roflmao:
Very pretty! Thank you! I like to look like a terminator sometimes. Then other times I prefer subtle. I'm so on the fence about this one...if I'm honest, I'd be buying it mostly because it's gorgeous to look at.

Did we ever figure out that black/plum one? Was it just s filter of this one?

eepeepburrah

I got that palette a few weeks ago when I noticed it pop up! I love it, its a very nice neutral palette. My favorite is the second lightest shade, which is a really nice gold wash of color thats really subtle. Its been my go to lately. :)

boschicka

Burberry_fall_2016_makeup_collection2.jpg

What ever happened to these bottom shadows from the Fall 2016 release? I never saw them on the Burberry site. They showed the 000 Optic White and 001 Gold Pearl with the collection instead. (This pic is from Fashionisers.com)

Last edited: