Burberry Beauty

hitchcockblonde

Thanks for this! I wasn't impressed after watching her video but she did a swatch later and it looks like a yellowish gold shade here:

Instagram

That looks better than the video but too warm for me. Plus I'm kind of tired of just buying things to look pretty in my collection. I know if I bought this I wouldn't end up touching it and I don't want to do that.

peanut

Does anyone know if we're going to get the Bright Glow Foundation in the U.S.? I've heard it's an Asia exclusive but I see it on the UK site. It sounds so nice:

Discover Bright Glow Foundation, the skin-brightening foundation for a radiant, lit-from-within complexion and flawless translucency.The smooth, liquid formula is enriched with illuminating white peony and purifying white water lily to create a lightweight, luminous veil across the skin.Hyaluronic acid helps to maintain skin moisture all day long, while City Protection formula guards against fine pollution particle damage (also known as PM 2.5).The formula is also weatherproof and contains SPF 30 PA+++ to protect against UVA and UVB rays.Effortlessly apply with a brush or fingertips for buildable coverage.

• Skin brightening
  • SPF 30 PA+++ protection
  • Lasting hydration

boschicka

I haven't swatched it yet, but just to look at in person, the highlighter is much prettier than I thought it would be. I thought the over-spray was pure silver, but there's a rainbow (almost holographic) glitter present as well.

JerseyGirl

I was passing through Nordie's yesterday afternoon and they had a display of the new My Burberry Black fragrance. So, of course I sprayed it on my wrist and I really liked it. It lasted a long time and the scent that lingers this morning reminds my of their original Burberry scent. I'm not great at describing scents but the Black is nothing like the My Burberry.

Lile

I just got a sample of My Burberry Black today and I really like it, too. I'm needing a full size bottle of it now. :D

GreenEyedAllie

Honestly, probably not because I have a lot of similar (on, as you said) things in my stash. I wanted to come here to see if I was crazy for skipping.

:hand: Hi, BTW!

elegant-one

Honestly, probably not because I have a lot of similar (on, as you said) things in my stash. I wanted to come here to see if I was crazy for skipping.

:hand: Hi, BTW!

I've missed you!!! :wavey::tee: yep, and I had to keep telling myself that I do not need to buy it just because it looks so pretty :rofl::tiptoe: