Burberry Beauty

Medgal07

It's been delivered but I haven't received my packages yet, dear, but I know I'll like it!
It's very pretty and oh so irresistible----I accidentally looked at it again while surfing the beauty section online @ Nordies.
thud.gif

Jaymuhlee

I'm so excited for you ladies getting/about to get your goodies! My powder is still in backorder limbo/expected to ship "no later than 12/10/2014." We'll see!

I've been spending big lately so I decided I to only get one LE quad, either the beautiful gold quad or the Fallen Angel quad. They're both so pretty though!

Medgal07

I'm so excited for you ladies getting/about to get your goodies! My powder is still in backorder limbo/expected to ship "no later than 12/10/2014." We'll see!

I've been spending big lately so I decided I to only get one LE quad, either the beautiful gold quad or the Fallen Angel quad. They're both so pretty though!
Where did you order your powder jay?

awickedshape

I ended up ordering it. On Nordies it was back-ordered, unavailable, back-ordered but shipped to me within a couple of days then available as normal. IDEK what it is now, on there

Medgal07

On Nordies it was back-ordered, unavailable, back-ordered but shipped to me within a couple of days then available as normal. IDEK what it is now, on there
pompom.gif
So glad you did! I ordered from Nordies too & was shocked when I got the shipping notice today.

Medgal07

Has anyone ordered the lipsticks or anything else other than the Illuminator & e/s palette? I think someone might have ordered the NP. That Oxblood lipstick caught my eye.
Someone please tell Meddy she has more than enough vampy lipstick!!!

awickedshape

I got the Trench 216 holiday lipstick from last year but I didn't like it much. I have Golden Peach and it's a sweet shade but I'm not wowed. The packaging, down to the inside of the lipstick's cardboard box, is nice. Do you like their lipstick formulas, [@]Medgal07[/@]

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Other than the Illuminator that we ordered, I only have one other Burberry beauty item---an eye shadow single in Pale Barley.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I've noticed a pattern here AWS---you have quite a bit of makeup that you're not to excited about.  What gives????[/COLOR]
It takes a lot to really wow me! I have really had mostly disappointment with looking for MAC and other nudes but I have also gotten better at knowing what will work for me over time and I'm quite pleased with how I'm curating my stash now. Also, it's difficult when you can't swatch these things for yourself or see swatches on someone close to your skin tone. I guess that's why I try to help find swatches for people to see before they buy. The colour of 216 is just "meh" to me but my friend makes it work and I loved that she was so happy to get it. GP is heavily scented and can emphasise dry lips but the shade is really sweet.

awickedshape

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi there AWS!  It's actually pleasant and quite light.  Not nearly as potent as our météorites perles.[/COLOR]
Oh, thank you, dear :frenz: I've had a few Burberry scents but I haven't tried My Burberry yet. I hope I like it!