Burberry Beauty

Medgal07

Oh no!!! You wore me down AWS AND I was in an 'I want new makeup mood'. I just ordered the holiday E/S palette, No 25 gold, the Oxblood lipstick and the Oxblood lip gloss. I suppose these will go well with the holiday highlighter, which I've not yet used.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Oh no!!!  You wore me down AWS AND I was in an 'I want new makeup mood'.  I just ordered the holiday E/S palette, No 25 gold, the Oxblood lipstick and the Oxblood lip gloss.  I suppose these will go well with the holiday highlighter, which I've not yet used.[/COLOR]
  [COLOR=0000FF]​I think you'll also be surprised by how lightly fragranced it really is.[/COLOR]
OMG oh, my [@]Medgal07[/@] Go big or go home, eh lol

Medgal07

Go big or go home, eh lol
I know. I go from one Burberry beauty item to 5
girlhaha.gif
I hope I like the lipstick. I've been eyeing it for a while now.

Filmfreak

girlhaha.gif
You'll love Oxblood, it's absolutely stunning!
Now I've started thinking about buying that gold holiday palette, damn! I need a new notebook, I shouldn't spend more money on cosmetics, aaargh!
001_unsure.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Oh no!!!  You wore me down AWS AND I was in an 'I want new makeup mood'.  I just ordered the holiday E/S palette, No 25 gold, the Oxblood lipstick and the Oxblood lip gloss.  I suppose these will go well with the holiday highlighter, which I've not yet used.[/COLOR]
:thud: yayyyyyy!!! I am sure you will love the quad!!! :pompom: I used the highlighter for the first time yest!! Me likez!! I am very happy that the fragrance isn't overpowering and something I can tolerate!!

Medgal07

You'll love Oxblood, it's absolutely stunning!
Now I've started thinking about buying that gold holiday palette, damn! I need a new notebook, I shouldn't spend more money on cosmetics, aaargh!
001_unsure.gif
Oh thanks for sharing that. I was a bit thrown by the name of the product having the word 'sheer' in it. I need it t o look like it does in the tube---rich & vibrant in color.
I resisted the e/s palette Gold Glow for quite a long time but I caved. The colors are right up my alley. even though I know I already have several neutral e/s palettes.
The makeup heart wants, what the makeup heart wants!!! Now I'll wait until the e/s palette and lipstick arrive before wearing the highlighter from the collection.

BTW, you need the notebook to help order cosmetics conline at 3 AM
girlhaha.gif
Good luck with your decision. Maybe both are in the cards
th_dunno.gif

Medgal07

I used the highlighter for the first time yest!! Me likez!! I am very happy that the fragrance isn't overpowering and something I can tolerate!!
You ladies wore me down
girlhaha.gif
I still have not yet worn the highlighter---now I'll wait for the quad, lipstick & gloss to arrive and do a full Burberry holiday look.

starletta8

girlhaha.gif
The Oxblood lip mist is stunning. I keep reaching for it by default in the whole week I've owned it. Oxblood and Blueberry are the two most pigmented of the Mist (sheer) formula.

I was pretty good at an event- I only picked up the quad, gold nail polish (have oxblood), and the Oxblood Mist.

I'm going to pick up the Oxblood Lip Cover next time I'm back at that mall.

Medgal07

The Oxblood lip mist is stunning. I keep reaching for it by default in the whole week I've owned it. Oxblood and Blueberry are the two most pigmented of the Mist (sheer) formula.

I was pretty good at an event- I only picked up the quad, gold nail polish (have oxblood), and the Oxblood Mist.

I'm going to pick up the Oxblood Lip Cover next time I'm back at that mall.
I just love getting product confirmation and endorsement! Thank you Starletta
bouquet.gif
So, the lip cover is
Oxblood in
the permanent line, and is the satin formula? I'm new to the Burberry cosmetic line. My exposure prior to this was
clothing and accessories.

starletta8

I just love getting product confirmation and endorsement! Thank you Starletta
bouquet.gif
So, the lip cover is
Oxblood in
the permanent line, and is the satin formula? I'm new to the Burberry cosmetic line. My exposure prior to this was
clothing and accessories.

Actually, both Oxbloods are in the permanent line. The one being repromoted with the gold packaging is the sheer formula. The Lip Cover is the full-coverage, satin formula. It's deeper but still in the same family.

I adore the Burberry cosmetic line. The eyeshadows (particularly the singles) are some of the best on the market, across all brands. I own over half of the singles, and plan to purchase the rest in 2015. I also like the lipsticks for the price point.

Prettypackages

Actually, both Oxbloods are in the permanent line. The one being repromoted with the gold packaging is the sheer formula. The Lip Cover is the full-coverage, satin formula. It's deeper but still in the same family.

I adore the Burberry cosmetic line. The eyeshadows (particularly the singles) are some of the best on the market, across all brands. I own over half of the singles, and plan to purchase the rest in 2015. I also like the lipsticks for the price point.
I want these soo bad.

I just bought my first Burberry product today. The concealer. I can't wait to try it tomorrow.
I am tempted to try their BB cream, has anyone tried it?

Medgal07

Thanks for clarifying the lip products Starletta!!! I have one single Burberry eyeshadow, Pale Barley which I
purchased under duress---just kidding. A dear friend here on the boards encouraged me to buy it and I've really
enjoyed it.

Medgal07

I was looking at the eyeshadow palette on the left (browns). how do you like them?

I was so tempted to get the holiday highlighter, but was a little confused. Is there more than one? Different colors?

I want these soo bad.

I just bought my first Burberry product today. The concealer. I can't wait to try it tomorrow.
I am tempted to try their BB cream, has anyone tried it?
It's pretty isn't it, Pretty? It's the holiday palette, No 25 Gold. I resisted it for a long time and finally ordered it on Saturday. AWS kept showing me pics of it and
pressuring me. Actually she and Vee essentially double-teamed me. You'd think these moderators would do something about the gang activity here on Specktra.
girlhaha.gif

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/burberry-beauty-gold-complete-eye-palette-limited-edition/3893547?origin=keywordsearch- personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=652&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_2_A

You might be confusing the "two highlighter" issue with Dior. Burberry has one holiday highlighter, 'Gold Glow' Fragranced Luminizing Powder. The fragrance isn't at all
strong or overwhelming. I haven't yet worn it, but It has gotten really good buzz.

So far I've only purchased the holiday eyeshadow palette, the highlighter, a lipstick and a lip gloss.

awickedshape

I was looking at the eyeshadow palette on the left (browns). how do you like them?  I was so tempted to get the holiday highlighter, but was a little confused. Is there more than one?  Different colors?   I want these soo bad.   I just bought my first Burberry product today.  The concealer.  I can't wait to try it tomorrow.   I am tempted to try their BB cream, has anyone tried it? 
Hi, sorry, I'm now seeing this post! I haven't swatched it yet but I saw IndigoKirRoyale's swatches and bought it immediately! As Medgal said, it's one highlighter in this release and it's scented with their new My Burberry fragrance. IndigoKirRoyale also has swatches. Mine hasn't arrived yet for me to swatch. I hope you like the concealer!

Prettypackages

Thanks ladies! So far, I'm liking htis concealer. dries matte. once I set with powder it hasn't moved. It did migrate to my lines, but everything is now a days. LOL

Medgal07

Thanks ladies! So far, I'm liking htis concealer. dries matte. once I set with powder it hasn't moved. It did migrate to my lines, but everything is now a days. LOL
Oh that's good Pretty. Since using a Ben Nye powder to set my concealer, primarily under eye, I have had no trouble with it creasing or migrating. In fact, it usually
outlasts everything else.

Latest posts