Burberry Beauty

Medgal07

http://instagram.com/p/wchHuAhpF7/
So, so pretty. I have not yet worn mine but this is inspiring me. I just have so much makeup. I just wore one of my Chanel e/s quads for the first time today and I have at least 4 more Chanel's that I have NEVER worn. I need to do my personal challenge of a diff e/s palette everyday for a month!!!!

Medgal07

I got this but haven't worn it yet!
This is too funny---the three of us must be suffering the same ailment...PRODUCT OVERLOAD!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Same here. I haven't had the time/cause yet lol but it looks so good
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] So, so pretty. I have not yet worn mine but this is inspiring me.  I just have so much makeup. I just wore one of my Chanel e/s quads for the first time today and I have at least 4 more Chanel's that I have NEVER worn.  I need to do my personal challenge of a diff e/s palette everyday for a month!!!![/COLOR]
  [COLOR=0000FF] This is too funny---the three of us must be suffering the same ailment...PRODUCT OVERLOAD!!!!![/COLOR]    :shock:  :haha:
I think I've only worn eyeshadow once in the past month and it was Tisse Mademoiselle lol Don't even know when I will get to Gold lol

Medgal07

Don't even know when I will get to Gold lol
Wow...I've been wearing e/s but reaching for other palettes. It seems like everything is new and should be in line to wear. I feel guilty when I don't wear my goods!! I've been wearing the highlighter all week.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Wow...I've been wearing e/s but reaching for other palettes. It seems like everything is new and should be in line to wear.  I feel guilty when I don't wear my goods!!  I've been wearing the highlighter all week.[/COLOR]
I'm leaving the house as little as possible lol I sometimes leave things unswatched in case I want to give it away but I'm keeping that palette lol

awickedshape

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/12/burberry-beauty-gold-no-25-complete-eye.html?m=1 http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/12/burberry-beauty-winter-glow-shades-of.html?m=1

Medgal07

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/12/burberry-beauty-winter-glow-shades-of.html?m=1
Why are you still torturing me--I BOUGHT THIS ALREADY!!!
getyou.gif
IT really is so, so pretty. I'm using the e/s palette with next week's lipstick challenge as a neutral eye look, and of course the Oxblood lipstick & gloss for one day's lipstick & gloss.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Why are you still torturing me--I BOUGHT THIS ALREADY!!![/COLOR]:getyou: [COLOR=0000FF]IT really is so, so pretty.  I'm using the e/s palette with next week's lipstick challenge as a neutral eye look, and of course the Oxblood lipstick & gloss for one day's lipstick & gloss.[/COLOR]
:lmao:

Medgal07

This is so tempting. I just purchased the Chanel camilla one, but might have to try this one too. Does anyone know if the scent is the same that they use in their blushes? I love that scent!
That's no excuse.
girlhaha.gif
I ordered Blush Camelia Rose and I have this one too. I new to the Burberry line and don;t have any blushes. but the scent is very mild light &

pleasant.

awickedshape

This is so tempting. I just purchased the Chanel camilla one, but might have to try this one too. Does anyone know if the scent is the same that they use in their blushes? I love that scent!
Hi, this is supposed to be scented with their new My Burberry fragrance, have you smelt that one?

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Why are you still torturing me--I BOUGHT THIS ALREADY!!![/COLOR]:getyou: [COLOR=0000FF]IT really is so, so pretty.  I'm using the e/s palette with next week's lipstick challenge as a neutral eye look, and of course the Oxblood lipstick & gloss for one day's lipstick & gloss.[/COLOR]
You already have them, why does the rolling pin have to come out! lol It can help someone else make an informed decision to skip or buy :)

Prettypackages

Am I the only one that did not care for the Oxblood lip mist. It starting "melting" and falling apart as I was using it. I could see it turning into a smushy mess.

Latest posts