Burberry Beauty

Icecaramellatte

Wow---it must be the holiday rush slowing things down for Nordies. I ordered some items last weekend and they arrived mid-week, last week.
Your package tomorrow will probably be a large box with 3 small samples--they're notorious for that. It would be nice if they would give you the option of
getting everything at once, if and when one item will be delayed a few days.
Actually, I think I'm late for holiday shopping. I went to the Nordies shopping event last week and they were out of everything. I had to order online. I think I'm getting the last of the last and everything is coming from a store. Actually there was some confusion about the Gold palette. 2 item numbers were showing up when I ordered. I hope I really do get it. Oh and the box of samples is hysterical. It got so bad I stopped including samples in my order. But the last few ordered they offered La Mer samples and I couldn't pass those up. I've never seen a La Mer sample in my life. BTW I wonder how that counter does in Nordies. It is always empty.

Medgal07

Actually, I think I'm late for holiday shopping. I went to the Nordies shopping event last week and they were out of everything. I had to order online. I think I'm getting the last of the last and everything is coming from a store. Actually there was some confusion about the Gold palette. 2 item numbers were showing up when I ordered. I hope I really do get it. Oh and the box of samples is hysterical. It got so bad I stopped including samples in my order. But the last few ordered they offered La Mer samples and I couldn't pass those up. I've never seen a La Mer sample in my life. BTW I wonder how that counter does in Nordies. It is always empty.
If you ordered Burberry e/s palette Gold # 25 you're fine. I noticed the samples were pretty dismal after a while. I stopped deleting too. Prior to that I was getting a
MAC sample mascara w/every order. I can't wear La Mer. It breaks me out horribly.

It does seem late for the holiday collections. I just ordered from the Chanel spring collection, even though I've not yet worn many of the holiday items that I purchased.
I'm working on it---slowly but surely!!!

chsai

Anyone know where I can get the holiday palette. I know I am very late to the party. But I am desperately trying to locate one.

eepeepburrah

Did anyone order the eyeshadow palette from Saks and have it be backordered? I did and it said ships no later than 12/30 and that has come and gone and still nothing.

Vineetha

a7b8c189_image.jpeg

jebogewf

Burberry has the Spring/Summer collection up online now. But I'm either missing something or they are. Basically all I see are the nail polishes and one of the new eyeshadows (there are supposed to be at least four that I know of). The Rain or Shine Blush isn't up either. Kinda a disappointment.

peanut

Burberry has the Spring/Summer collection up online now. But I'm either missing something or they are. Basically all I see are the nail polishes and one of the new eyeshadows (there are supposed to be at least four that I know of). The Rain or Shine Blush isn't up either. Kinda a disappointment.
I ordered the blue n/p trio yesterday, but I'm so disappointed that so many items are missing. I'll probably wait for Nordstrom anyway. What are you thinking of getting? I must have that blush!! Also wondering when the Fresh Glow foundation will be coming out.

Vineetha

Oh this is so bad!! I was thinking maybe they didn't upload the whole collection!! First lumiere de jour and now this!! :pooh:

jebogewf

I ordered the blue n/p trio yesterday, but I'm so disappointed that so many items are missing. I'll probably wait for Nordstrom anyway. What are you thinking of getting? I must have that blush!! Also wondering when the Fresh Glow foundation will be coming out.
I was possibly thinking about getting some of the nail polishes - but I really wanted the RoS Blush. Who knows if we'll get it even if we wait for Nordstrom. It feels like everybody is picking and choosing what to give us this spring.

Monsy

there is a new foundation???

eepeepburrah

I think I'm going to cancel my Saks order for the holiday palette, I was able to order it on the Burberry site and Saks said that they had no idea if or when the palette would ship from them. So happy I was able to find it. I had to go on the UK site, put it in my cart, switch countries, then I had it in my cart! Also, the UK site has two more of the new silk eyeshadows up! They are the pinky ones, I can't remember their names off the top of my head. So hopefully they put the rest of em up here for us!

Medgal07

I think I'm going to cancel my Saks order for the holiday palette, I was able to order it on the Burberry site and Saks said that they had no idea if or when the palette would ship from them. So happy I was able to find it. I had to go on the UK site, put it in my cart, switch countries, then I had it in my cart! Also, the UK site has two more of the new silk eyeshadows up! They are the pinky ones, I can't remember their names off the top of my head. So hopefully they put the rest of em up here for us!
Oh that's great. I hope you love it!!!

starletta8

Decided to play with some of my underused shades today a bit...

I forgot just how beautiful Pearl Blue and Lavender Blue Sheer Shadows (singles) are together. Even with my blue eyes...

Medgal07

I hate when things are piece-mealed in this manner!
ohboy.gif

Medgal07

That's a pretty trio Peanut. I'd like to see the entire collection all together as well.