Burberry Beauty

Monsy

that sound exactly like the foundation they already have = sheer luminous one?
did they just changed the name and maybe improved the formula?

hitchcockblonde

that sound exactly like the foundation they already have = sheer luminous one? did they just changed the name and maybe improved the formula? 
I'd say it's a different one. They're selling both on the UK site. Although I guess it's entirely possible they will phase out the sheer luminous eventually.

Monsy

based on description it sounds very similar if not the same. maybe they wanted to improve the formula? wouldn't surpise me since it wasn't anything special

peanut

Is that a powder foundation?
Yes, I'm so excited to try this! It's the Fresh Glow Liquid Foundation. No swatches so far, but you can see it in this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TXphSc4_5I

Is the Burberry nail polish she's wearing not fabulous??? That's why I ordered the blue trio.

Medgal07

Yes, I'm so excited to try this! It's the Fresh Glow Liquid Foundation. No swatches so far, but you can see it in this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TXphSc4_5I

Is the Burberry nail polish she's wearing not fabulous??? That's why I ordered the blue trio.
I tried watching the video but it kept stopping---I'll try again later---I'm eager to see the NP.
Edit: I did finally get to see it. I love the blue NP. You'll have to tell me how it compares to Chanel Blue Boy when your's arrives.
I actually liked the finished look better on her than on RAviewer whose video I had watched earlier today.

Vineetha

3d5192a9_image.jpeg
ecf9dfed_image.jpeg
d6bfae25_image.jpeg

BlahWah

No swatches found yet but here's a review on MUA: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=176341/Fresh-Glow-Foundation/Burberry/Foundations

Now to plow through the foundations I have to justify this one... I've been so lazy with any makeup since I'm usually home with the kids!

eepeepburrah

Honestly, my eyeshadow brush from Burberry is really nice but there are better ones out there from other high end brands. Try checking out the Tom Ford brushes if you are looking for luxury brushes.

awickedshape

Honestly, my eyeshadow brush from Burberry is really nice but there are better ones out there from other high end brands. Try checking out the Tom Ford brushes if you are looking for luxury brushes.
Coincidentally, I was just looking at the TF smokey eye brush and the MAC 219
ok.gif

khhmakeup

Coincidentally, I was just looking at the TF smokey eye brush and the MAC 219
ok.gif
I love my Tom Ford brushes! I have most of his (I think I'm missing two....maybe three) and I love the smokey eye brush! His eye brushes are my absolute favourites, they're so incredibly soft and I would recommend them over any other brush I own! His eyeshadow blending brush is the perfect brush for crease work and blending and I love the eyeshadow 11 brush for my brow bone blending! Smokey eye brush is great for both bottom and top lash line and also outer v work.... you can tell I love them! I highly recommend!