Burberry Beauty

Jaymuhlee

I don't know if what I'm experiencing with Saks is common or not but my order is still backordered. I'm tempted to cancel the order and buy the highlighter from Nordstrom. I mean, I know I'm capable of waiting two more weeks but ugh, it sucks! What would you ladies do?

Medgal07

I don't know if what I'm experiencing with Saks is common or not but my order is still backordered. I'm tempted to cancel the order and buy the highlighter from Nordstrom. I mean, I know I'm capable of waiting two more weeks but ugh, it sucks! What would you ladies do?
I've done that before Jay when an item was backordered at one store then became available at another.

charismafulltv

Cancel and get it over Burberry site. They ship fast and they package your goodies really well. My invoice was placed in an envelope that looks like a wedding invite.

Jaymuhlee

Thanks for the feedback! I think I'm going to cancel it. The 10% cash back was so appealing but I'd rather have the powder than save $6 lol.

Medgal07

Thanks for the feedback! I think I'm going to cancel it. The 10% cash back was so appealing but I'd rather have the powder than save $6 lol.
When I ordered from Nordies was 6 % cash back via Ebates. That at least covers my state tax.

Medgal07

Happy shopping! I've been using the highlighter everyday for a week then I alternate with the BB bronze glow.
It must be really nice then C. Can you compare it to another one that you have? I've only opened mine and checked out the fragrance but I have not yet worn it.

charismafulltv

[COLOR=0000FF]It must be really nice then C.  Can you compare it to another one that you have?  I've only opened mine and checked out the fragrance but I have not yet worn it.[/COLOR]
On IG there's a comparison with the Chanel holiday this year but I didn't get that one.

Medgal07

I skipped on the Chanel because I got this.
smiles.gif
I had forgotten about that

Lile

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi there AWS!  It's actually pleasant and quite light.  Not nearly as potent as our météorites perles.[/COLOR]
I was (happily) surprised that the fragrance was so light, compared to what I had read about it. Thought it was just me.

Medgal07

I was (happily) surprised that the fragrance was so light, compared to what I had read about it. Thought it was just me.
NO. Isn't it funny how perceptions vary so widely? Chanel Les Beiges powder is so fragrant that I can't wear it in the summer---mosquitos love it and
I had multiple bites on my face---that's what I call heavily fragranced.

Latest posts