Cancer Awareness Through the Beauty of Color

presstoblend

You sisters, Fiberluver & Presstoblend are a riot! Thank you so much for joining the cause. I know it had very special close-to-home significance to you.
You are two very special ladies whom I have come to adore!
heart.gif
Awww...man! See now you brought tears to my eyes! My dear Medgal07 you're special in your own right! And you're so welcome! Now that Fiberluver, honey that's another topic. All I can say is that one is EXTRA! Lol
winkiss.gif

Medgal07

Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!! I made it! 31 whole days of nothing but pink lips. Whew! It was great but I'm ready for some red. Yesterdays lip was NARS Schiap with MACs More to Love liner and today's lip is MACs Pink Pigeon with Embrace Me liner. Check out my blog www.presstoblend.com for my funny Halloween homage to Iris Apfe. My look is incomplete because a "good" friend was supposed to bring me all of the bracelets but left them home!!!
That was to cute!...and very clever. Thanks for the shout-out to our challenge team. Again, VERY NICE BLOG!!!!
urock.gif

Fiberluver

You sisters, Fiberluver & Presstoblend are a riot! Thank you so much for joining the cause. I know it had very special close-to-home significance to you.
You are two very special ladies whom I have come to adore!
heart.gif
Medgal - You are so sweet! Thanks so much!

I love having presstoblend as a sister, even though she is bossy and mean!

girlhaha.gif

Prettypackages

I really enjoyed this challenge with you ladies. I'm sorry I started so late b/c it was a lot of fun.

I look forward to February, and I agree let's do a fall colored themed for November.

So Burnt Orange, Red, Golden Yellow/Orange, Brown, and what else???

Medgal07

Can't believe this month went by so fast... Really enjoyed this thread
smiles.gif
Here's to more themed threads in the near future...
Seems to be an echo up in here...(tee hee, so sorry...I double quoted by accident). Seriously, Long before BCA Month & our pink challenge, I was thinking of doing a weekly theme as a way to use up some of my products, and BTM for items on my running wish-list. So, autumn theme one week, red lips another, or a 'color family' like orange & coral, and using one foundation for an entire week, and or a paint pot. I really need to see some empty containers soon!
ohboy.gif

presstoblend

I really enjoyed this challenge with you ladies. I'm sorry I started so late b/c it was a lot of fun.

I look forward to February, and I agree let's do a fall colored themed for November.

So Burnt Orange, Red, Golden Yellow/Orange, Brown, and what else???
Teal and olive greens, plums

presstoblend

Seems to be an echo up in here...(tee hee, so sorry...I double quoted by accident). Seriously, Long before BCA Month & our pink challenge, I was thinking of doing a weekly theme as a way to use up some of my products, and BTM for items on my running wish-list. So, autumn theme one week, red lips another, or a 'color family' like orange & coral, and using one foundation for an entire week, and or a paint pot. I really need to see some empty containers soon!
ohboy.gif
So can we get you to spearhead that movement Madame President?

presstoblend

One of the best things out of this Pink challenge was that it forced me to be creative and come out of my rut. Before, I would just slap on some lipstick and keep it moving but because I knew that I was doing pix everyday I had to revert to the good old days when I'd beat that face every morning before I stepped out. I've actually made a small dent in some of my products and of course this always leaves room for me to buy more but I need to make use of some of the stuff I have before Christmas gets here!
santa.gif

Medgal07

That's always a wonderful compliment to receive. Oh, maybe we can do a lips and tips challenge?

Haha, I just noticed the lip combo! Isn't it pretty!
Oh I totally owe that combo to you!!! I was looking through my stash and came across another very dark lipglass that I'd forgotten about...'Desire.' I'll be giving that some love soon as well.

Prettypackages

Only if everyone submits ideas about what they would like to do, and we do it on a weekly basis to avoid 'theme burnout.' I'm in!!
party.gif
A new theme a week? What about every two weeks, to give us late comers time to catch up. I don't know why I started thinking of more ideas towards the end of this challenge. Oh yeah, work drama and etc...

I have another idea after we do our Autumn theme. After seeing the Spring 13 Pantone colors, which are going to be beautiful for us WOC, lets have a Month were we do the Pantone color scheme for the season.

Ok, I just looked up the Pantone Fall 2012 scheme and it is similiar to an Autumn theme, but the Autumn colors I was thinking of are richer darker/ like the color of leaves when they turn. My mother has a tree outside of her house that turns the most beautiful shade of burgundy red.

P1colors.jpg

Another idea is pin up girl looks. maybe we'll do that for a week, that might get boring.

I was reading a fashion web magazine, and glamorous goth is a theme this year. that might be an idea. I'll post the article later. B/c it is not your Marilyn Manson goth.

We can have a use up your oldest product theme.

glammy girl

If you guys are doing fall looks, I won't be joining unfortunately because it's summer here in SA so can't exactly wear fall colors :) But any other themes, count me in :)

Medgal07

A new theme a week? What about every two weeks, to give us late comers time to catch up. I don't know why I started thinking of more ideas towards the end of this challenge. Oh yeah, work drama and etc...

I have another idea after we do our Autumn theme. After seeing the Spring 13 Pantone colors, which are going to be beautiful for us WOC, lets have a Month were we do the Pantone color scheme for the season.

Ok, I just looked up the Pantone Fall 2012 scheme and it is similiar to an Autumn theme, but the Autumn colors I was thinking of are richer darker/ like the color of leaves when they turn. My mother has a tree outside of her house that turns the most beautiful shade of burgundy red.

P1colors.jpg

Another idea is pin up girl looks. maybe we'll do that for a week, that might get boring.

I was reading a fashion web magazine, and glamorous goth is a theme this year. that might be an idea. I'll post the article later. B/c it is not your Marilyn Manson goth.

We can have a use up your oldest product theme.
Okay, presstoblend & prettypackages...let's do this! Glammygirl we don't want you to be left out so why not participate using colors currently appropriate for you region? Since part of the goal is to help us to use up our products (at least that was my personal intent) perhaps we should be more flexible. This should be fun and not burdensome. Individually, we can use the same foundation or paintpot, or even eyeshadow for that matter. Whatever works for you, within the broad and general theme of the week or two weeks. It's our project so we can tweak it any way you want. I don't know if you want to post what you wear on a daily basis? What about selecting one favorite of the week and share that particular one. Then others can try that look, if so inclined. Should we go Monday to Monday for a two week period or an entire month? I'll give folks a chance to weigh in and then I'll start a new thread.

Speaking of autumn & trees and fall colors, I took this photo of our Japanese Maple today. I happened to look out and the color was so vibrant that I snapped a photo. It reminded me of Hidden Treasure blush, which is what I'm wearing today.

glammy girl

I like the favorite look of the week idea :) That way we can do it for the whole month but I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts :)