Cancer Awareness Through the Beauty of Color

Prettypackages

Yikes. ..I have 'OFF' days like that with makeup when I'm rushed and I hate that. Now, Prettypackages, if you sprayed enough Mineralized Charge Water on your face to the extent that your foundation separated, you must have been trying to drown yourself. That's a pretty extreme way of getting out of going to a wedding.
icon_eek.gif
LOL, I do tend to be a little heavy handed. That was at a house party though. The wedding makeup turned out fine.

I was rushing and forgot to pack Candy Yum Yum and now I have no lippies in my bag. Another simple day for me. Black eyeliner, mascara, smashbox bb cream. that's it. But I'm leaving early today. I'm gonna miss this challenge. I was just getting into it. LOL

Fiberluver

I used to avoid makeup when not going out or having company in, but after a 6-mth long hospitalization that I came frighteningly close to NOT surviving, I told myself that I could do these things (and then some) just for me. And so I do. I light candles even when I'm dining alone, I buy flowers for myself (although my husband is good at that too), and I wear Candy Yum Yum when no one else is around. YOLO. So Fiberluver, bust out that Candy Yum Yum, put it on, look in the mirror and repeat after me....."I can be beautiful all by myself because I am worthy." If you like you can end that with a big ole MWAH!, the way your sister does on her blog!

kissy.gif
Medgal,

Thanks!

Glad you survived being in hospital. Being sick is no joke!

Anyway, I know this is crazy but I don't want to wear CYY because I might fall head over heels with it, use it everyday and then not have a b/up or it not be re-promoted again.

Just like my beloved Rizzo.

MAC hasn't repromoted that one in about FOREVER!!!

presstoblend

Do you know what liner she used? It looks great, I like the transition. I too have yet to use my CYY, actually, I swapped my first one for Moxie.
Hi Zazzle! I'm Fiber's Sister, Presstoblend and I wore a smidge of Magenta liner. I forgot to post that on my blog and I will update.
girlhaha.gif

presstoblend

today I was reallly simple. black eyeliner, and legendary blush. I forgot to throw a pink lippie in my bag, and wore ready to roam very faintly so it would look pink. I think I'm going to do candy yum yum tomorrow. It looks great on press to blend.
Awww thank you Prettypackages! I really appreciate that.
girlhaha.gif

Zazzle

Hi Zazzle! I'm Fiber's Sister, Presstoblend and I wore a smidge of Magenta liner. I forgot to post that on my blog and I will update.
girlhaha.gif
Thank you! I recently bought Magenta, so I'm looking forward to trying this combination, and more of your blog posts!

Medgal07

Thank you! Don't forget to  follow before end of tomorrow on my blog. I'm doing my first give-away!
Yay....so glad you got Magenta! This is just a quickie because we are still w/o power. It's been over 24 hrs. We're hold up in the den nice & toasty but the rest of the house is freezing. Last night I washed my makeup brushes by candlelight. I'll post today's minimalist PLOTD tomorrow just to conserve power on my iPad. I'm hoping our power will be restored soon. Hope everyone is safe & sound! P.S. I'm bored so what o you think I've been doing? Yes, that's right....makeup shopping.

Prettypackages

LOL @ makeup shopping. I'm in desperate need of new boots/shoes/clothes. That's what I've been doing lately. (who am I kidding, I just spent some money at Sephora).

OK, I like todays look.

eyes,
deeply dashing on the lid
beaming in the crease
espresso in the corner and darkened the crease
saddle for the transistion.

---after Medgal said, I see that I am the neutral shadow girl. I need to step out.

Lips
Candy Yum Yum... YES! I wore it as a stain and outlined my lips with NYX Pinky liner and Toast Liner (my cork replacement).

Blush- Legendary
liner-local wares

----I like it. I might have to take a pic of this look. LOL

presstoblend

Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!! I made it! 31 whole days of nothing but pink lips. Whew! It was great but I'm ready for some red. Yesterdays lip was NARS Schiap with MACs More to Love liner and today's lip is MACs Pink Pigeon with Embrace Me liner. Check out my blog www.presstoblend.com for my funny Halloween homage to Iris Apfe. My look is incomplete because a "good" friend was supposed to bring me all of the bracelets but left them home!!!

Fiberluver

Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!! I made it! 31 whole days of nothing but pink lips. Whew! It was great but I'm ready for some red. Yesterdays lip was NARS Schiap with MACs More to Love liner and today's lip is MACs Pink Pigeon with Embrace Me liner. Check out my blog www.presstoblend.com for my funny Halloween homage to Iris Apfe. My look is incomplete because a "good" friend was supposed to bring me all of the bracelets but left them home!!!
HORRAY! You made it! Best challenge evah!

Plus you are the best sister ever! I'm so proud of you!

I'll be over your house tonight for some Halloween candy.

So, will we be doing Red lips for February???

presstoblend

HORRAY! You made it! Best challenge evah!

Plus you are the best sister ever! I'm so proud of you!

I'll be over your house tonight for some Halloween candy.

So, will we be doing Red lips for February???
Don't push it Sister!!! Lol...there's always candy for you at my house just as long as it isn't Candy Yum Yum!
friends.gif

Medgal07

LOL @ makeup shopping.  I'm in desperate need of new boots/shoes/clothes.  That's what I've been doing lately.  (who am I kidding, I just spent some money at Sephora). OK, I like todays look. eyes, deeply dashing on the lid beaming in the crease espresso in the corner and darkened the crease saddle for the transistion. ---after Medgal said, I see that I am the neutral shadow girl.  I need to step out.  Lips Candy Yum Yum... YES!  I wore it as a stain and outlined my lips with NYX Pinky liner and Toast Liner (my cork replacement). Blush- Legendary liner-local wares ----I like it.  I might have to take a pic of this look. LOL
Sounds super nice. I LOVE neutral looks. If you take a pic do you intend to share?

Medgal07

Still no power here. Will post my last two looks when our power is restored....they are projecting 11:00 PM Nov 1st. So until then my lovelies....BE SAFE & be well. :bouquet:

CartoonChic

I did it! It took me forever to do, but I finished a full face of makeup. I wanted to do it before the challenge was over.

OCTOBER 31, 2012

FACE:
MAC Beauty Powder Forever Marilyn
Chanel Ombre Contraste Notorious - contour
NARS Blush Mounia
MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish Whisper of Guilt - highlight

EYES:
MAC Eye Brow Pencil Spiked
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Strawberry Milk - base
Chanel Harmonie du Soir Quad: Bronze Gold Eye Shadow - tear duct, brow highlight
Chanel Harmonie du Soir Quad: Pink Shadow - inner lid
Chanel Harmonie du Soir Quad: Burgundy Eye Shadow - outer lid, lower lash line
Chanel Harmonie du Soir Quad: Taupe Eye Shadow - crease, outer lower lash line
MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow Round Midnight - outer v, smudged outer lower lash line
MAC Dark Diversion Fluidline - upper lash line
Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara I Love Black

LIPS:
MAC Lip Pencil Nightmoth - outline lips
MAC Lipstick Dramatic Encounter

I made pink the focus on my eyes and cheeks, so I went with a more dramatic lipstick color. I have no idea what I was doing with the contour. It was my first attempt. I made the fish face and just brushed it on there! I also think I overdid it with the Beauty Powder. There was a little bit of a Michael Jackson effect happening. I think that's why I opted for a more dramatic lipstick to bring more color to my face. Plus I thought a darker lip would be perfect on Halloween.

Latest posts