Chanel Aquarelles collection- new Nieman Marcus exclusive

Ikram

Has anybody seen this?

I am drooling
holysheep.gif
there are major beautiful colors right up my alley. Why another collection???? I dont have a money printer.

http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/sneek-peak-aquillaries-de-chanel.html

I WANT the Joues Contraste in Pink Cloud, I dont even need to see it, I just know it by the name.

And that big beige/coral limited powder as well.

Winthrop44

The thing about Pink Cloud is that many people say it doesn't show up - at all - so I would make sure you try it on first.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
That compact is an e/s palette right? I wonder if we'll get this collection over here, but it would be a miracle, I highly doubt it.

elegant-one

Wow - I just looked at the pics & want to wear all those dresses in the second picture - beautiful!!!

Hmmm, I read that about PC blush too, but somehow I still want it.
sigh.gif

Whats the release date? I must have missed it.

Ombre Essentielle in Gris Exquis <---- this is new right? I thought I bought a shadow by that name already. Oh my LOL

Miss QQ

Yeah the new grey es is LE. Its funny, because i thought there was an es by that name too. Maybe its due to taupe gris es and gris eyeliner. I love the makeup and the dresses in the show too! I have pink cloud and I only get shimmer from it. Haven't seen the powder here but I think if you have it, you probably dont need pink cloud. I find it interesting that there are so many cheek products in this collection. Are we suppose to waer all of them at the same time to get the runway look?

shootergirlnc

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!! I hope they're put this online due to the fact the closest NM is about 3 hours from me, and with a newborn, there's NO WAY I'm making that drive! That powder will be mine! If anyone spots this collection, please post about it! I may be asking for a CP if this does not end up online. ;)

Winthrop44

I have pink cloud and I only get shimmer from it. Haven't seen the powder here but I think if you have it, you probably dont need pink cloud. I find it interesting that there are so many cheek products in this collection. Are we suppose to waer all of them at the same time to get the runway look?

Well I can tell you that if I wore color way up high like in those photos I would get some verrrry interesting looks from people in my little hick town!
lol.gif

I would love to know what company's foundation those models are wearing since Chanel makes absolutely nothing that light......
wondering.gif

elegant-one

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!! I hope they're put this online due to the fact the closest NM is about 3 hours from me, and with a newborn, there's NO WAY I'm making that drive! That powder will be mine! If anyone spots this collection, please post about it! I may be asking for a CP if this does not end up online. ;)

lol.gif
You addict! Maybe it will be online. I would think so.

Haven

Well at least I have a NM gift card to help me buy this collection. All they have to do is tell me that a collection is "limited" or "exclusive," and they suck me in every time. I hope that this goes online as well. My bank account doesn't need me to wander around in NM!

Shypo

I'm debating the Pink Cloud - I like a bit of shimmer on the cheeks as long as it isn't over the top.... Miss QQ, what color are the sparkles in the shimmer?

Ikram

Regarding the beige powder is that supposed to be highlighter or eyeshadow palette?

Love how the eyes of the models are done. I think this looks is sort of somewhere similar where Rose Envolee quad is. Sheer fresh brightening brightening color, not really color, just light.

Check out this girl's Rose Envolee look.
http://blondycandy.com/bc/2011/07/c...euse-87-chanel-le-blanc-de-chanel-kollekciya/

I got inspired with the eyeliner. I am having professional pictures taken tomorrow early morning and will try to replicate at least the liner. I never know how to do statement smokey eyes with bold liner.

Haven

Thank you for the link! I am going to try to replicate this eye look (on the official Chanel promo pic). Up to now I have been dissapointed in this quad, but this pic gave me new hope.
Regarding the beige powder is that supposed to be highlighter or eyeshadow palette?

Love how the eyes of the models are done. I think this looks is sort of somewhere similar where Rose Envolee quad is. Sheer fresh brightening brightening color, not really color, just light.

Check out this girl's Rose Envolee look.
http://blondycandy.com/bc/2011/07/c...euse-87-chanel-le-blanc-de-chanel-kollekciya/

I got inspired with the eyeliner. I am having professional pictures taken tomorrow early morning and will try to replicate at least the liner. I never know how to do statement smokey eyes with bold liner.