Chanel Aquarelles collection- new Nieman Marcus exclusive

Haven

So does anyone know if/when this collection will be available on NM.com? I actually prefer shopping online to shopping in NM b/c I hate getting stalked by the sales associates. They will follow customers everywhere once they get wind that you are going to buy something.

I probably will only be getting the highlighter/eyeshadow. (Yeah right LOL)

Haven

Thank you for letting me know. I will keep a watch on the site. I also prefer to order online b/c I have small boys, and makeup shopping with mommy is not their favorite thing to do LOL.
^ No, I don't think any of us know that answer to when it will be online

shootergirlnc

Girl, just train them to love it! ;) I know what you mean, though. With a 2-month-old, it's hard to get any type of shopping done. Needless to say, I've been stalking the NM site and the Chanel site. Elaina and I took a long nap this afternoon and I actually had a dream about this collection!
icon_eek.gif

shootergirlnc

I've learned more about this collection today. I did a live chat with a Neiman Marcus consultant. (This is what happens when all you do is stay home with a baby all day!)

Jennifer: I have heard that Neiman Marcus was going to get an exclusive Chanel collection; Les de Aquarelles. I was wondering if this was going to be online, and if so, when?
Penny Armstrong : Hello. I am happy to assist you today. One moment please.
Penny Armstrong : Thank you for your patience. We expect this collection to be available in select Neiman Marcus stores in August. Regretfully, Neiman Marcus Online will not receive this collection.
Jennifer: Is there any way to know which stores will receive this collection? I would like to order certain items from it.
Penny Armstrong : We sincerely apologize. We do not currently have information regarding which stores will receive the collection. You may wish to contact our flagship Neiman Marcus store at 1.800.937.9146. An associate will be happy to assist you with a phone order, as they have access to the inventory for all Neiman Marcus stores.
Penny Armstrong : We do apologize for any inconvenience.
Jennifer: It's okay! I appreciate your help!

Shypo

^^ Thanks for that info - I just called them - they will only take NM charge or AMEX, just so everyone is prepared - it's not like ordering online. I guess I'm going to have to open a NM charge - pooh. Anyway, they'll call. I had to explain the collection to her - she thought it might be holiday
nope.gif
. I'm planning to get the 'Triscuit' powder/shadow, the GrisExquise, and Pink Cloud. Can't order it yet, but they'll call you.

shootergirlnc

I called as well, but no one answered, and I had to leave a voicemail. Now that I know this, looks as though I'll have to open one was well! :/ That powder is the only thing I want.

Ahoyitslivvy

:( So we can't get it online AND we need a NM card? :(

That powder is so pretty..I need to figure out how i'm gonna get my hands on it.

shootergirlnc

Don't count online out just yet. I emailed Chanel in regards to this collection. I'm waiting to hear back. I asked if it would also be on the Chanel website. We'll see what they say!

:( So we can't get it online AND we need a NM card? :(

That powder is so pretty..I need to figure out how i'm gonna get my hands on it.

shootergirlnc

I got called back, and the poor Chanel lady told me they've been getting phone calls about this all afternoon! (Mah bad!) Anyways, they've put me down for the highlight powder, and I gave her my NM card number. They're also going to call me when it comes out to make sure I don't want anything else. She said there are only 3 Neiman Marcus stores that are going to get this collection!
icon_eek.gif

purplerinne

I got called back, and the poor Chanel lady told me they've been getting phone calls about this all afternoon! (Mah bad!) Anyways, they've put me down for the highlight powder, and I gave her my NM card number. They're also going to call me when it comes out to make sure I don't want anything else. She said there are only 3 Neiman Marcus stores that are going to get this collection!
icon_eek.gif
do you remember which 3 stores? omg now i remember why i don't shop at NM...i don't have their card OR an amex! and i sure as hell won't open one just for a powder. I love ya Chanel but not enough to put myself in debt LOL

shootergirlnc

Well, I'm still waiting to hear back to see if it will be on the Chanel website as well. I'll definitely post when I get a response from them!

Miss QQ

Cheryl - lol at triscuit powder. It does look like a wafer to me too. Unfortunately, or fortunately, triscuit is not sold here. Did you ask what the shimmers of pink cloud are? Sorry I forgot to reply. The shimmers are mainly silver, and pink when they hit the light at certain angles.