Chanel Aquarelles collection- new Nieman Marcus exclusive

Shypo

It looks like a Triscuit!
girlhaha.gif
But yes, I have to have it too!!!

Alisha1

this must come to the uk! please, please please!!!

It has to! I will seriously cry if the highlighter/eyeshadow thingy doesn't come here! I need to ring up some Chanel counters first thing tomorrow! I can tell getting a hold of this collection is going to come with the same amount of drama as the Byzance collection! Luckily I only want 2 items!

mac_aiken

Just a quick pop in while DBF is in bed. He has surgery on Tuesday. Wish us luck.
Do we think this will go on the NM website? Has it been seen in stores yet? I love the highlighter.

elegant-one

Hard to say exactly about the website launch time frame, but I was just told that it shipped so they will have it mid August

Shypo

It was the LMdB crease brush, that I waited forever to get because it was constantly on backorder, but I returned it - it was awful. I love the Chanel #3 crease brush - but I don't think it's available anymore. I got mine from Izzy's a couple of years ago and haven't seen it since. I'm hoping they're eventually re-stocked......

Winthrop44

Just a quick pop in while DBF is in bed. He has surgery on Tuesday. Wish us luck.
Do we think this will go on the NM website? Has it been seen in stores yet? I love the highlighter.

Good luck! You will both be in our thoughts and prayers.
th_cheerup.gif

Shypo

April, as Winthrop said, our thoughts, prayers and hugs are with you - our best for a speedy recovery!!

elegant-one

It was the LMdB crease brush, that I waited forever to get because it was constantly on backorder, but I returned it - it was awful. I love the Chanel #3 crease brush - but I don't think it's available anymore. I got mine from Izzy's a couple of years ago and haven't seen it since. I'm hoping they're eventually re-stocked......
Oh, ok. The Chanel #3 is still available at Dillards. Macys & NM. & Nordies. I am debating about getting it or 2 of the MAC split fiber brushes ????

Winthrop44

^^ Was just getting on here to tell Cheryl the #3 is available on NM and they have free shipping at any price....go for it! I ordered one myself but also recently got the Edward Bess Luxury Eye Brush. I haven't really tried it yet but it feels very nice to touch.

Shypo

Oh thank you Winthrop!!! I will go order it now!

Edit: I just ordered 2 but they charged me shipping, so now I'm trying to get it waived or cancelled....what a pain! I didn't use a code (there wasn't one at the top of the screen like there usually is). What I don't get is why they don't just remove the shipping charges rather than making you enter a code. I figured out the problem - they have a couple of messages alternating on the screen at the top, and I only saw the 'other' one whenever I looked.

The code for F/S is JULYSHIP if anyone is interested.

Thanks again Winthrop!!! So glad you found them!

QueenOfSnark

As pretty as everything looks (ESPECIALLY that highlighter/blush/eyeshadow/whatever thingy), I think I'll skip this collection. I doubt any of it will show up on me. <_<

Winthrop44

Ugh, what a pain! What I love about their site is that usually you can just go into your account yourself online and cancel items. Did you get everything straightened out?

Oh thank you Winthrop!!! I will go order it now!

Edit: I just ordered 2 but they charged me shipping, so now I'm trying to get it waived or cancelled....what a pain! I didn't use a code (there wasn't one at the top of the screen like there usually is). What I don't get is why they don't just remove the shipping charges rather than making you enter a code. I figured out the problem - they have a couple of messages alternating on the screen at the top, and I only saw the 'other' one whenever I looked.

The code for F/S is JULYSHIP if anyone is interested.

Thanks again Winthrop!!! So glad you found them!

Shypo

That's good to know - I don't shop with them that often so I haven't learned the site yet - plus, I was at work and trying to rush. I did - they credited the shipping. I'm SO excited to be getting these! I use that silly brush every single day and am always having to wash it. I am so psyched! Thanks so much for finding that for me (and to you, too, Elegant, for finding it at Dillard's and Macy's). I confess I don't really hit the other stores' sites that often (ever?) so when Google didn't bring it up, I assumed it was kaput. Silly Google.

elegant-one

I only knew because I was looking at it & looking at it, almost bought it when I was in Nordies a week ago then last weekend I saw it at Macys & Dillards, had in my cart at NM, but then Nordies just sent me my $20 Nordies $$ so I just used that & only paid $9.89 for it
girlhaha.gif
blink.gif

Glad you got yours C! So much cheaper to order form NM - free ship - no tax though. I always have a "running cart" going at NM
greengrin.gif