Chanel Eyeshadows

Miss QQ

It's beautiful! Doesn't give a bruised look, which can happen to some skintone with this colour. What is her skintone? Blush G looks gorgeous on her too.

Is this collection the Europe/US exclusive collection like the Asia exclusive whitening collection (with Joyeuse and Rose Tourbillon)? If so, then I probably will not get to see Fauve and the blue quad. There are some collections that I don't get, such as that with waterlily glossimer (can't recall the collection name). I wanted waterlily so bad!

I wore Taupe-Delicat today and I love it. This duo is sufficient on its own, I don't need a third highlight/contour colour. And Delicat is beautiful - definitely will hit the pan much earlier before Taupe.

Winthrop44

Eleentje

I think I've already seen it here too (in Holland that is)!
Hmmm...I don't know. I do see the blogger is located in Germany tho so maybe it is a Europe exclusive?

Edit: After playing around with the country chooser on chanel.com it looks like Germany and France are the only locations that have it so far...not in Asia, Australia, Canada or the UK. I guess it's part of a collection called Sublime de Chanel / Soulful Eyes:

http://allglam.com/2011/01/25/chanel-lame-dun-regard-collection-spring-2011/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV-tuGUG330

User38

from the pics/swatches and comments I have seen it is supposed to be glittery.. so a no go for me.

katred

Specktra Bestie
OOOHH! Thanks for the link, elegant... Now I have to add Cinnamon to my list of wants. That really is a beautiful look and I notice that all four of the actresses in Chanel are wearing the new Rouge Coco Shines. I love the one on Diana Agron!

Shypo, I loved the name Fauve as well, so I did a little search. I have to say that it is exactly the kind of colour I absolutely love, although in the comp below, it looks a lot like Smudged Violet, which I already have... Hmmmmm... What to do...

http://delicatehummingbird.blogspot.com/2011/02/chanel-ombre-essentielle-90-fauve.html

Edit: Oops! Didn't notice that Winthrop had already posted that same link earlier.

Eleentje

Her Greyness,

They don't really look glittery to me, at least not in the video review I've just watched; they look shimmery, but definitely not glittery.

Just realized the video link had already been posted, oops!

By the way, the girl mentions that all these products are going to be a part of Chanel's permanent line. So maybe they're just coming out here first, and then a non-baked version will be released in the US? I'm new to Chanel, so I don't know if they've had some European- or American-only product releases in the past.

elegant-one

I know, its so beautiful isn't it. What is the name of the shine ls on Diana Agron? Is it called shine...unless I just didn't see it or read it right.? I'll go look again but I didn't think it said. You're welcome. Its so nice to see the makeup on someone. I loved the color on DA lips a lot. Her eye mu is stunning

OOOHH! Thanks for the link, elegant... Now I have to add Cinnamon to my list of wants. That really is a beautiful look and I notice that all four of the actresses in Chanel are wearing the new Rouge Coco Shines. I love the one on Diana Agron!

User38

thanks Eleentje.. I guess I will have to stick my fingers in them when I see them.

katred.. the trend is a semi gloss lipstick.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I really hope Fauve makes it's way overseas - I need that shadow!!
I have my fingers crossed, however even if it makes its way overseas, it may never come to Canada. The nice thing about when I only followed Mac is that I never had to worry about that "not available in Canada" thing... So now I'm aware that there's this gorgeous shadow out there and I have no way to get my hands on it, or it on my eyes...
weeping.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

@HerGreyness: I completely agree, the glossy sheer lipstick thing is exploding. Dior Addict Lipsticks, RC Shines, the new YSL Gloss Voluptes that are supposed to replace the old ones in May, the NARS Velvet Gloss pencils, Tarte Lip Lusters, MAC Sheen Supreme lippies....

@katred: I laughed out loud imagining an RC Shine just picked up randomly. "Oh yeah, let's use this on Diana tonight."

Eleentje

Hahaha, yeah I've noticed that too! Maybe colour sticker fell off or the name is super secret and they wrote it with invisible ink. :)
I have my fingers crossed, however even if it makes its way overseas, it may never come to Canada. The nice thing about when I only followed Mac is that I never had to worry about that "not available in Canada" thing... So now I'm aware that there's this gorgeous shadow out there and I have no way to get my hands on it, or it on my eyes...
weeping.gif
If Fauve will never make it to the US/Canada (which I doubt, the colour looks amazing), I can volunteer for a CP, although be prepared that the prices here are somewhat higher.

ReiRei

Thanks for the link elegant-one. What a great site! Cinnamon looked absolutely stunning on DA, it is definitely back to my 'chanel e/s to be collected' list :)

I'm also in loving with Fauve now..I just can't get enough of taupe e/s, especially from chanel..

On a side note, how cute is LC's chanel cake, it thought that was real.

Oh my gosh...I found it! Scroll down the page to Dianna Agron (blonde)

http://lachanelphile.com/

ReiRei

Thanks for the link elegant-one. What a great site. For some reason I am having trouble posting in this thread today..this is my 4th time typing up my reply!
Anyway back to the topic, cinnamon looked absolutely gorgeous on DA, especially paired with her green eyes. It is definitely back to my 'chanel e/s to be collected' list :)
I am also in loving with the fauve e/s. fingers crossed it will be on sale in Australia! Buying taupe e/s is just so addictive..
girlhaha.gif

Almus

Thank you so much Camnagem! I will splurge on one of them soon since it's been almost a month since I don't get any new makeup (since Peregrina on February 19th, hehehe).

I always LOVE the way Magic Night looks in swatches! I have to get that shadow sooner rather than later.
I have both Khaki and Vert Khaki, and if I can get some decent natural light later today I'll try to post some swatches!

Latest posts