Chanel Eyeshadows

User38

lol.. I like your GE.. katred. And he is absolutely right.. you have stepped on a land mine... lol

Honey&LemonGirl

I need my Valentine to be a Chanel enabler. That would be a dream come true.
heart2.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sigh... Was out today and tried a couple of Chanel shadow samples on my hand... Have to say, I fell quite in love with Sillage. It's very neutral, but it's not a colour I have anywhere in my regular rotation. Taupe Gris was amazing... Loved Bamboo... Have to stop looking...

ReiRei

Sigh... Was out today and tried a couple of Chanel shadow samples on my hand... Have to say, I fell quite in love with Sillage. It's very neutral, but it's not a colour I have anywhere in my regular rotation. Taupe Gris was amazing... Loved Bamboo... Have to stop looking...

Hi Katred, I love Chanel single e/s, they are just so luxrious. My top favourites atm are vert khaki, taupe gris, and safari. Have you tried Safari, it is a less smoky version of taupe gris, very unique and easy shade to wear everyday :)

I can't wait to collect them all! Don't you love the velvet pouch...

Almus

Today I am wearing Magic Night on crease and outer corner with Bobbi Brown's Fawn in the rest of the lid and well ... I am in love with it! As the rest of Chanel e/s I own, it's buttery and so easy to work with when my eyes are barely open in the morning. I am lemming some khaki lately, should I go for khaki or vert khaki?
shrugs.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hi ReiRei! I noticed Safari, but I didn't swatch it, because I'd already sort of made a mess of my hand. I'm going to have to try it when I go back, though, because you make it sound like something I need. I'm definitely going to have to pick up more of these and, yes, the little velvet pouch is adorable. It's a nice reminder that you're getting something special.

Hi Katred, I love Chanel single e/s, they are just so luxrious. My top favourites atm are vert khaki, taupe gris, and safari. Have you tried Safari, it is a less smoky version of taupe gris, very unique and easy shade to wear everyday :)

I can't wait to collect them all! Don't you love the velvet pouch...

elegant-one

I also have cinnamon - which we had a link where the mua used it all around the eye, top & bottom & it look gorgeous. I'll see if I can find it again.
I also have/love Trace

ReiRei

Thanks Elegant one. Can't wait to see your picture. I passed on this one cos I thought it looked too reddish in the pan. Would love to see how it looks on the eyes :)

elegant-one

Thanks Elegant one. Can't wait to see your picture. I passed on this one cos I thought it looked too reddish in the pan. Would love to see how it looks on the eyes :)
Oh my gosh...I found it! Scroll down the page to Dianna Agron (blonde)

http://lachanelphile.com/

Shypo

Great look! I love all of the ones mentioned.....you really cannot go wrong with any of them! I'm anxious to see Fauve - I just love that name!

User38

me too C.. have not seen that one ...

I noticed my grey haired model fav.. Karen McN.... she had on pale blue ES.. fantastic look too.. but use alone or you look like ms. slutty
ohboy.gif

Latest posts