Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

sugarberry

It's gorgeous isn't it? That highlighter is going to be mine! And I know the eyeshadow palette isn't anything unique in terms of color, but if it's anything like the other Perles Ombres palette, the texture is going to be really nice!

Rinstar

Ok I'm going to start saving for this now! I want the highlighter, IdO and the palette for sure!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Rouge Deluxe just posted up some pics of the collection:

http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.com/2014/08/chanel-holiday-2014_20.html

(so sorry if I did this incorrectly! I'm still learning the ins and outs of Specktra)

No worries @sugarberry, you did it 100% correctly.
ok.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

http://nuniebeauti.wordpress.com/tag/lipstick/
Oh my... I'm liking the look of more than I thought I would.

I do not need another warm red lipstick.

awickedshape

[@]katred[/@], I know what you mean lol I can skip Volage but I'm trying to resist the siren song of La Flamboyante.

mel33t

The highlighter looks amazing!! :drool: but I would never use it, it looks stark white in photos. I might go for the palette, just for the name :love:

sugarberry

Hmm, that highlighter is a lot more silver and dense than I thought it would be. I'll definitely have to swatch it in person before making up my mind. I'm fair, but I don't about silvery cheeks. I think I'm going to be more interested in the blush and the IdO more than anything. The palette is nice, but I was hoping for the pearly texture of the past release more than satins! Decisions, decisions!

rdr100

Need. That. Highlighter. Even if it just sits in my drawer with all the other highlighters that are too pretty to use!

awickedshape

Flamboyante is one of my all time FAVORITE red lipsticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gorgeous on:bigheart:   Is this the same one I have?
Hi, I think it's listed as a RA Velvet and a repromote. It's going to be hard to resist getting my first RAV. Maybe the $40. tag will deter me.

That highlighter looks amazing!! I'm also interested in the blush, the eyeliner in Or blanc and the eyeshadow quad but it depends on the swatches and if I don't already have something like that in my collection.

purplemaren

I'm a sucker for chanel limited edition highlighters. I'm not even going to try to resist. I'll probably also get the blush and one or both lipsticks. I'm pretty good at resisting chanel eyeshadow, so I'm good without that.

CarlaSouza

Such a beautiful highlighter! You know what's funny? I purchased like 3 or 4 Chanel LE highlighters but their designers are so beautiful that I didn't use any of them .. I know, Im crazy! Haha!

mac_aiken

I am going to have to have that highlighter. I had better start budgeting and some overtime now as MUFE eyeshadows have recently become an obsession with me lately.

USCgirlie

I'm so excited for this collection! The Or Blanc eyeliner, the blush, IdO, and the red Rouge Allure Velvet are really drawing my eye :). I'm a sucker for Chanel nail polishes too so I'll probably end up checking out the polish too, but hopefully I can be strong enough to pass on it since I have a good amount of red polishes in my collection!