Chanel Holiday 2014 Makeup - Collection Plumes Précieuses de Chanel

MRV

Just popping in.. I have my eye on that blush, Caresse. I got Frivole this summer from a sale. There's never too many orange-y blushes!

Dominique33

Just popping in.. I have my eye on that blush, Caresse. I got Frivole this summer from a sale. There's never too many orange-y blushes!
Coucou MRV Oui Frivole est très joli et Caresse promet d'être dans les mêmes tons, les JC blushes sont sublimes, des achats de fond aussi ! Chanel Holiday collections are so classy , worth buying :) !

elijay

That highlighter is the most stunning thing I've seen in ages. Can't wait to see more pictures of this collection.

Dominique33

That highlighter is the most stunning thing I've seen in ages. Can't wait to see more pictures of this collection.
I agree, it is beautiful ! I need that highlighter too, the JC blush, the es palette and the poppy Red np. Such a pretty collection !

Medgal07

Yes, yes, yes---Way to go MRV. Love Frivole and I'm wearing Malice today.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

Coucou MRV

Oui Frivole est très joli et Caresse promet d'être dans les mêmes tons, les JC blushes sont sublimes, des achats de fond aussi !
Chanel Holiday collections are so classy , worth buying
smiles.gif
!
iagree.gif
What she said MRV
girlhaha.gif

sugarberry

I keep telling myself that I'm not going to get that highlighter, but
Chanel holiday collections are my favorite!! Lord knows I end up with everything.
eyelove.gif
Chanel and Guerlain are my favorites. I try to be good and not pick up everything I see, but those highlighters and Meteorites are prettiest during the holidays!

I keep telling myself that I'm not going to get that highlighter, but
Chanel and Guerlain are my favorites. I try to be good and not pick up everything I see, but those highlighters and Meteorites are prettiest during the holidays!
Totally agree on Guerlain too! I have been searching for any advanced info on their holiday collection as well! That highlighter is coming home with all of us!

sugarberry

Totally agree on Guerlain too! I have been searching for any advanced info on their holiday collection as well! That highlighter is coming home with all of us!
Oh my gosh, if you get it, I'll end up caving and buying it as well. Your swatches/blog always makes me pick up the highlighters. Your love for them is infectious!

sugarberry

greengrin.gif
The JC blushes are to die for, Caresse is the same colour range as Frivole, and well yes worth buying lol !

wavey.gif
And a huge hello !
Is it shocking I don't own a single JC blush? I debated several times but couldn't because of the high price tag. Caresse, though, mayhaps that'll be the perfect shade I'm looking for. It's supposed to be a muted peachy tone, right?