Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

BellaInPink

Lucky you BellaInPink! Today I bought Riviera, I was still doubting between Vendome, Gabrielle and this one but since in the end I want all of these 3 (and Venetien but its out of stock) I decided to get this one since I dont have any blue shades yet.
I really want Gabrielle and Rivoli as well but will have to wait until it launches here in the US. Once you are able to get your hands on Tisse Venitien you will love it...as everyone says it is very pigmented and beautiful!

Haven

Still waiting to see these in the US....
tumbleweed.gif

Dominique33

Lucky you BellaInPink! Today I bought Riviera, I was still doubting between Vendome, Gabrielle and this one but since in the end I want all of these 3 (and Venetien but its out of stock) I decided to get this one since I dont have any blue shades yet.
Quite a pastel quad even if there is a matte Black es in it, I have it too :) I think you will do some pretty makeups using Riviera. Enjoy !

sarabeautime

I got 02,I'm NC20 as well at the moment (Chanel B10, NARS Deauville) and I think 02 is very pretty as a bronzer. I posted pictures ans swatches of it in the Les Beiges thread if you want to see them. I think this just leaves a glow and some more depth on my face. Haha yes I'm always like AGAIN this face?!:rofl:  I'm in the Netherlands. Next week we will also have an offer of 20% off so I'll check it out then. What is the name of this online shop? I can see if they ship to Netherlands for in case we still dont have Venetien. Btw, I think you should just complete your  collection! :cheer:
Sorry i was a little late with my answer. Name of the shop is parfuemerie pieper. They have a 10 € off discount code at the moment. (srngoogle1) and it works on the quads, i got the last two too :haha:

Teger

Still waiting to see these in the US....
tumbleweed.gif
The wait is almost over...
There will be a preview of the new shadows in the form of a limited edition palette named (234) Poesie in late June/early July... then a couple of weeks later the full collection will launch in USA.

Dragonetta

Indeed it is quite a pastel quad, so far I like it a lot! My next buy will be Vendome and after that Gabrielle. :) Venitien is still out of stock everywhere..

sarabeautime

There will be a preview of the new shadows in the form of a limited edition palette named (234) Poesie in late June/early July... then a couple of weeks later the full collection will launch in USA.
I really wonder and I am being asked also quiet often by readers, will US version quads will be classical US Formula or are they going to be the same as the new formula we received?
I have seen some Chanel Quads popping by EBay from New York and they looked the same as the reformulated quads with round eye shadows.

Teger

I really wonder and I am being asked also quiet often by readers, will US version quads will be classical US Formula or are they going to be the same as the new formula we received?
I have seen some Chanel Quads popping by EBay from New York and they looked the same as the reformulated quads with round eye shadows.
The new formula is the same in all countries. No USA or EU specific formulas for now on (although you never know, with the spring Lumières Facettes formula revived (for Spring 2014) after 3-4 years..).

This brings up the question... what USA-formula quads are staying?
Chanel are keeping these 6:
Mystère
Spices
Mystic Eyes
Prélude
Éclosion
Smoky Eyes

sarabeautime

The new formula is the same in all countries. No USA or EU specific formulas for now on (although you never know, with the spring Lumières Facettes formula revived (for Spring 2014) after 3-4 years..).

This brings up the question... what USA-formula quads are staying?
Chanel are keeping these 6:
Mystère
Spices
Mystic Eyes
Prélude
Éclosion
Smoky Eyes
Thanks so much Teger,
urock.gif

you are always so knowledgable. I was wondering, do you work for Chanel?

Winthrop44

Any idea what Poesie will look like - neutrals?

urbis

Here we are as usual, in italy we have the orange mascara but no poesie at all and the collection is out since april

Dominique33

Poesie is neutrals, beigy tones. Here is Poesie... Honestly I am not blown away, but maybe it applies really well... Thank you for sharing :) neutral indeed but still pretty , love the name and I intended to buy Poésie, for some reason . Because of the name in fact. It looks very nice, not a stunner maybe but subtle.