Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

LivN

Thanks Liv. That's a big help. I like the texture of the 2 MAC shadows you mentioned a lot. Love your blog BTW. Great swatch pics of recent Chanel items and I especially love that you post ingredients for the skincare items you review!
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
bouquet.gif

I got #202 Tisse Camelia today and Smoky Grey i Marron Glace eye pencils. Can't wait to try them out. I took few pictures with my phone, it's not a great quality but I hope it will help. I'll do a proper review next weekend.

Marron Glace looks way too brown on the second picture.

Sara, great review and pics of Venitien
eyelove.gif

Beautyglitter

I just reviewed the Tissé Cambon palette, love the new formula!

Sharing my 2 looks I made with this palette;

There is also a Youtube Tutorial available from the second look! :)

ALivingDoll

Hi all! Does anyone know when this collection will launch on the Chanel site for the US? I really want the Tisse Venitien palette for an event I have coming up...hope it comes out before then.

vaisforluvrs

Hi all! Does anyone know when this collection will launch on the Chanel site for the US? I really want the Tisse Venitien palette for an event I have coming up...hope it comes out before then.
I think someone said that the US doesn't get them until the Fall.

ALivingDoll

Hello everyone!
Does anyone know of a UK online store and/or other countries that has these quads available and will ship to the US?

sarabeautime

Hello everyone! Does anyone know of a UK online store and/or other countries that has these quads available and will ship to the US?
Maybe Selfridges? They have it listed but I don't know if they allow it on their international shipping program. Also some products are restricted for some regions only so it is best to try.

LivN

I don't think Chanel allows international shipping. Maybe sites like strawberry (.net?) but department stores and pharmacies wouldn't ship to usa.

Rads

Love your makeup..and your blog! Am adding in a link to your video..

CHANEL Makeup Tutorial with the new Tissé Cambon palette from the Les 4 Ombres 2014 Eyes Collection

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mvfFn5nbBw

Beautyglitter

Love your makeup..and your blog! Am adding in a link to your video..

CHANEL Makeup Tutorial with the new Tissé Cambon palette from the Les 4 Ombres 2014 Eyes Collection

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mvfFn5nbBw

Ahw so sweet! Thank you so much <3

ALivingDoll

Hello everyone!
Does anyone know of a UK online store and/or other countries that has these quads available and will ship to the US?
Alternatively I can get it for you if you would like them, send me a DM.
Hello! I am so sorry for the late reply. I have not been feeling very well lately. That is so sweet of you..thank you! What do I need to do?
smiles.gif

sarabeautime

Hello! I am so sorry for the late reply. I have not been feeling very well lately. That is so sweet of you..thank you! What do I need to do?
smiles.gif
You can send me a direct message or an e-mail (you can find my contact on my blog).
I have to warn you though, the green quad, Venitien is sold out at the moment, which one did you wanted?

LivN

Comparison swatches EU Tisse Camelia vs Prelude US formula (more pics and thoughts on my blog).
bouquet.gif
I've been using only Tisse Camelia on my eyes for the past few weeks, I love it!

Teger

updated the original post with shade descriptions and the launch date (for USA). One notable point is that the USA collection will not include the Le Volume Waterproof. I wouldn't hold your breath for that one... buy it from Selfridges if you need it.

charismafulltv

I finally was able to purchase Tisse Venitien while in Mexico for a vacation. It's even the very last one in stock. It's very hard to find there. I'm addicted with the new formulation.
52e0c529_image.jpeg
579b6d24_image.jpeg