Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

Dragonetta

Really pretty, Venetien!!

I finally decided I need one, but I can't decide between Riviera, Vendome and Gabrielle. Does anyone know any good MAC dupes for the peach colour of Vendome? If there is, maybe I won't need Vendome. :p

Dominique33

Really pretty, Venetien!! I finally decided I need one, but I can't decide between Riviera, Vendome and Gabrielle. Does anyone know any good MAC dupes for the peach colour of Vendome? If there is, maybe I won't need Vendome. :p
Vénitien is really pigmented ( and beautiful too :) ), Riviera is less pigmented and more pastel even if there is a black es in the pan, I have both :) I would recommand Vénitien first

sarabeautime

Vénitien is really pigmented ( and beautiful too
smiles.gif
), Riviera is less pigmented and more pastel even if there is a black es in the pan, I have both
smiles.gif
I would recommand Vénitien first
I can't agree more, Venitien and Vendome, they are the true stunners of the collection along with Rivoli for me. By the way I have 7 of eight
sneaky.gif

Dragonetta

Hahaha whaat 7, you're a real addict. ;)

Currently there is a promotion here, buy 2 make-up products and get 25% off so maybe I'll get 2.(I didnt want to buy too much make-up anymore though
blush-anim-cl.gif
)

sarabeautime

Great ! But there is one left
winks.gif
I have only 2 so far but all 8 are very pretty.
I know, I am debating I don't want the last one but just to complete the series, I might go for it.
It is Mademoiselle, the nudy one which is also shimmery, not my type of palette.

sarabeautime

Hahaha whaat 7, you're a real addict. ;)

Currently there is a promotion here, buy 2 make-up products and get 25% off so maybe I'll get 2.(I didnt want to buy too much make-up anymore though
blush-anim-cl.gif
)
I know I am
sigh.gif

Then get Venitien and Vendome :))
If you like naturals, then Rivoli ;-)

Dragonetta

Hmm tomorrow I'll swatch them again and then decide. I hope Venetien is back in stock though, I never even got the chance to swatch it since it was always sold out.

What do you think of Gabrielle Sarabeautime? It looks so nice and smokey when swatched, but is it as nice on the eyes?

sarabeautime

Hmm tomorrow I'll swatch them again and then decide. I hope Venetien is back in stock though, I never even got the chance to swatch it since it was always sold out.

What do you think of Gabrielle Sarabeautime? It looks so nice and smokey when swatched, but is it as nice on the eyes?
I was expecting to love Gabrielle but honestly I found out that three of the shades are way too close once applied on the eyes.
It is not but not a stand out for me.

Dragonetta

Ok so today I went to the store to buy a Chanel quad (or 2) and then I ended up buying a Les Beiges multi colour powder and a blush from Chanel and no eyeshadow.. Next time I'll try again! I just can't decide so then I'll buy something different.
girlhaha.gif
They didn't have Venetien anymore by the way.. The SA said probably it will come back when the weather gets warmer, but that seems a little bit strange to me? :p

Sara, when I google for the quads I always get on your blog in the end (at first I was wondering why that face looked so familiar to me and then I realized it was Specktra ;) ). There's not a lot of reviews yet on the quads.

Dominique33

Ok so today I went to the store to buy a Chanel quad (or 2) and then I ended up buying a Les Beiges multi colour powder and a blush from Chanel and no eyeshadow.. Next time I'll try again! I just can't decide so then I'll buy something different.
girlhaha.gif
They didn't have Venetien anymore by the way.. The SA said probably it will come back when the weather gets warmer, but that seems a little bit strange to me? :p

Sara, when I google for the quads I always get on your blog in the end (at first I was wondering why that face looked so familiar to me and then I realized it was Specktra ;) ). There's not a lot of reviews yet on the quads.
Here is a review of Vénitien, it looks so pretty on her !

http://www.sapphirebeauty.fr/?p=7067

SOURCE : SAPPHIRE BEAUTY

LivN

I know, I am debating I don't want the last one but just to complete the series, I might go for it.
It is Mademoiselle, the nudy one which is also shimmery, not my type of palette.
Which one of the neutral palettes you prefer? I need one that is neutral to cool toned. My Camelia needs a company :)

sarabeautime

Ok so today I went to the store to buy  a Chanel quad (or 2) and then I ended up buying a Les Beiges multi colour powder and a blush from Chanel and no eyeshadow.. Next time I'll try again! I just can't decide so then I'll buy something different.:haha:  They didn't have Venetien anymore by the way.. The SA said probably it will come back when the weather gets warmer, but that seems a little bit strange to me? :p Sara, when I google for the quads I always get on your blog in the end (at first I was wondering why that face looked so familiar to me and then I realized it was Specktra ;) ). There's not a lot of reviews yet on the quads.
Oh which one of the multi colored ones did you get? They are very pretty! I just started playing with mine, experimenting with 01 which I found to be a little too light for my NC20 complexion, still shows up nicely but very subtle, I don't know how I am going to review it since it may not show up on a picture lol. Oh you got tired of my face :haha: I will try to review the rest of the quads and do a round up on them. Where are you? We have those for 39 € at the moment on an online shop! I might just get the last one too :sigh: we have Venitien restocked here ATM.

sarabeautime

Which one of the neutral palettes you prefer? I need one that is neutral to cool toned. My Camelia needs a company :) 
I love Rivoli and Vendome :) Camelia is cool toned and very pretty too, the ones I mentioned are rather natural I would say... This line up doesn't have that many cool tones quads. Gabrielle is cool toned, in case you like smokey eyes, like gray and black kind of, it is a new take on on that theme. I wore Gabrielle today, I got some compliments, saying it has a nice quality under artificial light (store lighting).

Dragonetta

Oh you got tired of my face
girlhaha.gif
I will try to review the rest of the quads and do a round up on them. Where are you? We have those for 39 € at the moment on an online shop! I might just get the last one too
sigh.gif
we have Venitien restocked here ATM.
I got 02,I'm NC20 as well at the moment (Chanel B10, NARS Deauville) and I think 02 is very pretty as a bronzer. I posted pictures ans swatches of it in the Les Beiges thread if you want to see them. I think this just leaves a glow and some more depth on my face.

Haha yes I'm always like AGAIN this face?!
rofl.gif
I'm in the Netherlands. Next week we will also have an offer of 20% off so I'll check it out then. What is the name of this online shop? I can see if they ship to Netherlands for in case we still dont have Venetien. Btw, I think you should just complete your collection!
cheerleader.gif

LivN

I love Rivoli and Vendome :) Camelia is cool toned and very pretty too, the ones I mentioned are rather natural I would say... This line up doesn't have that many cool tones quads. Gabrielle is cool toned, in case you like smokey eyes, like gray and black kind of, it is a new take on on that theme. I wore Gabrielle today, I got some compliments, saying it has a nice quality under artificial light (store lighting).
Tnx! Rivoli and Vendome are a bit warm for me. I'll get more use out of Gabrielle. I think I'll get that one and stay away from rest of the quads as I can't pull off other colours they have.

PastelUnicorn

Is this collection available in the US yet? If not, when will it be released in the US? I really need to get my hands on Venitien and Riviera! They look so gorgeous based on swatches I have seen :eyelove:

LiliV

Is this collection available in the US yet? If not, when will it be released in the US? I really need to get my hands on Venitien and Riviera! They look so gorgeous based on swatches I have seen :eyelove:
I'm waiting on Venitien too I've wanted it for months now!

BellaInPink

My best friend just got back from Italy and surprised me with the Tisse Venetien quad. I am in love with this. I have a few of the older LE quads and this new formulation does them no justice. I will try to take pics and swatches tomorrow.

Dragonetta

Lucky you BellaInPink! Today I bought Riviera, I was still doubting between Vendome, Gabrielle and this one but since in the end I want all of these 3 (and Venetien but its out of stock) I decided to get this one since I dont have any blue shades yet.