Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Whooo... I love ALL of my Velvets! I had so much fun messing around with them (and I'm officially a member of the bleeding lips club). They are a bit of a beast to get off, and you HAVE to moisturize your lips, or they will just be chapped all to be damned when you try to take the lipstick off.

But I'm a huge fan of the silky formula, and I love the way the color grabs the lips.

I'm wearing La Somptueuse today...

Oh wow... That looks so gorgeous on you!!! I do not need another red lipstick I do not need another red lipstick I do not need another red lipstick I do not need another red lipstick I do not need another red lipstick I do not need another red lipstick I do not need another red lipstick I do not need another red lipstick

Ingenue

lol.gif
@ I do not need another red lipstick...

Thanks Katred!

User38

I chant that all the time.. fat lot of good it does me.
th_crazy2.gif

did the site just go down.. I got booted again.

Shypo

Thanks for the info on La Furtive HG - I might give it a whirl. I love the idea of mixing them! I checked out Sensuelle last night and I think it's a little too deep for me too. But I love Fascinante on me! And Caline! I find my lips are more comfortable with balm first too, especially this time of year.

Miss QQ

Chanel has revamped her lipsticks lines last year and this year, I wonder what's in store next year. No new lipsticks line, I guess.

QueenOfSnark

I'm going to (unfortunately) practice restraint and ignore the Velvets at the moment since I'll be hauling a little at Sephora with the upcoming VIB 20% discount and there's so much from the upcoming Spring 2012 collection I want. Since they're perm, I can take my time buying them.

On a side note, dunno if this has been mentioned already but I read on MUA that T confirmed with Chanel that ALL of the Lacques are being DC'd. So if you love/been wanting any, I'd stock up fast.

Eleentje

That's exactly how I feel about them too. Plus the one I'm liking the most, L'elegante, is (of course) an Asian exclusive. So this goes onto my DF shopping in April list.

I'm going to (unfortunately) practice restraint and ignore the Velvets at the moment since I'll be hauling a little at Sephora with the upcoming VIB 20% discount and there's so much from the upcoming Spring 2012 collection I want. Since they're perm, I can take my time buying them.

User38

Good going Queen.. if you love them that much and they will be dcd.. stock up! I have enough of my faves already and I am in total lust with the Velvet texture.

C!.. mixing is giving me some lovely results.. one coat of Exuberante and another of Furtive gives me a lucsious but more muted hot pink.. perfect with all my grey wear.

elena.. enjoy! I absolutely love DF shopping.

Ingenue

On a side note, dunno if this has been mentioned already but I read on MUA that T confirmed with Chanel that ALL of the Lacques are being DC'd. So if you love/been wanting any, I'd stock up fast.
This is TERRIBLE news! I have every single one.. including a backup of Dragon (Yeah, it's THAT good). This was such a wonderful formula... why would they discontinue it?

I wonder what the shelf life is on these babies? I'm going to get a backup of Empire...

User38

Ingenue.. lol.. I hear ya.

store the RAL in the refrig..the cooler temp will keep them in good shape.

Ingenue

Whoo hoo!!! Thanks for the tip! Hubby is gonna fall out... I already store other cosmetics in the fridge.
lol.gif

Now... let me go hunt down a backup of Empire... and maybe another Dragon.
angelic.gif

Latest posts