Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

elegant-one

Cheryl -- I love the bag. I am wearing Spark today and am totally in love
heart.gif
Did you get it, too? I need to go check out Violet Glaze.

Elegant -- I missed out on Naive. I remember trying to hunt it down a while but no one had it in stock. Let me know if you find it!

I did the easiest look today: MAC Retrospeck on the lid, Wedge in the crease, and Vanilla to highlight. Slightly winged liner on top. Looked great with Blushbaby blush and Spark glossimer. I might be doing this look a lot for the holidays (man, are the holidays already upon us??)
I saw it somewhere - I think at the crazy Chanel lady's Macys ;) I'll def. let you know if I find it. You look sounds lovely! I will give it a whirl myself.

Miss QQ

Michelle - That sounds like a very pretty look! Same here, Naive was sold out when I wanted to buy it. A very lovely MA highly recommended it to me when it was launched, and I ignored it because it looks so plain when I swatched it on my hand. When I finally wanted a pink nude it was sold out.

Elegant - Furtive scares me too lol. Violet Glaze looks beautiful! I know it will look beautiful on you!

Winthrop - thanks for the great swatches! I don't have Delicate but have Discrete, which is more peachy. I want Naive... boohoo, it's no longer available here.

Sadeeh - Agree, Phoenix is so gorgeous.

elegant-one

Aw, thanks MissQQ
bouquet.gif

I just ordered another BU Violet Glaze...yes, I love it that much. It is LE.

Michelle, I cannot find Naive anywhere :(

And yes, it is the Metallic (even though it is not metallic)
girlhaha.gif

purplerinne

If I put my backup of the Laques in the fridge how long can it stay there for? I've already backed up Dragon and need to backup Empire and Ming...and maybe Santal...oh and definitely Phoenix hahaha

Bonitinha

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one

I just ordered another BU Violet Glaze...yes, I love it that much. It is LE.

Michelle, I cannot find Naive anywhere :(

And yes, it is the Metallic (even though it is not metallic)
girlhaha.gif

Sounds like I need to get my hands on Violet Glaze. You are always in the know of the best lippies
heart.gif

Bummer about Naive -- maybe they will re-release it?? (We can hope)

User38

msqq.. lol. I love Furtive.. considering bu, maybe -- I am loving my BB Rich Colour .. but it won't be released until Jan. I think. I am only scared of men with guns
girlhaha.gif

rats.. now I am gonna have to jump on the Violet bandwagon.. C!.. I can't get it here
hmm.gif
.. It will look great for bronzey/pink summery clothes.. lol

Miss QQ

Yes, please bring back Naive! I will watch out for the BB Rich Colours but I'm not sure if I can get it here. I don't have Violet Glaze here too..

shootergirlnc

Ugh, now I'm having the biggest Chanel regret right now. I never bought Rogue Byzantin when it was released, and for some reason I really want to wear it now that the holidays are approaching. I think Chanel regret is the worst kind. :(

elegant-one

Ugh, now I'm having the biggest Chanel regret right now. I never bought Rogue Byzantin when it was released, and for some reason I really want to wear it now that the holidays are approaching. I think Chanel regret is the worst kind. :(

I'm sure a Nordstrom somewhere still has it.

QueenOfSnark

Quote: Originally Posted by Winthrop44

Also alot of people say Famous is very similar.
From what I've read/seen Famous is like a lighter, slightly-more-red-than-fuschia sister to Rouge Byzantin. I'd say Famous is a good enough "dupe" if you don't already have Rouge Byzantin.