Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

User38

tomorrow? man, it feels like forever.. lol.

pompom.gif

User38

hmm.gif
dunno Elegant.. I love those 2.. but I like a whole bunch..lol.

kinda like the men equation.. you like a lot, but then you only marry one.. lol

Bonitinha

Goodness sakes -- I leave for a minute and the talk goes to stripping again! LOL I am bummed I probably won't get my Shines until Friday or Monday -- don't know why it takes so looooong to get here. Can't wait to get my lovely shades!!
heart.gif

HG -- so you left the dark side??

elegant-one

Goodness sakes -- I leave for a minute and the talk goes to stripping again! LOL I am bummed I probably won't get my Shines until Friday or Monday -- don't know why it takes so looooong to get here. Can't wait to get my lovely shades!!
heart.gif

HG -- so you left the dark side??
lol.gif

Since mine are being shipped, I'm not so sure when I'll get them. Maybe Friday - I hope that I don't have to wait over the weekend.

Miss QQ

I'll visit the counter tomorrow and hopefully come back with something. I put Aventure on top of Gardenia RC today and really like it. Adds a bit of pinkish shine and brightens the lips.

fleur de lis

Went and bought my first Coco Shine today - I got Royallieu! Love how it feels on the lips, and it's very sheer which I like although I also want to get one with a bit more colour to it as well, ideally a cook pink. Any recs?

Bonitinha

I'll visit the counter tomorrow and hopefully come back with something. I put Aventure on top of Gardenia RC today and really like it. Adds a bit of pinkish shine and brightens the lips.
Sounds pretty! I am so anxious to get mine!!

CheshireSmile

I'm loving my Coco Shine in Boy, and am ready to get more colors. The texture is so nice and smooth, all the colors in the collection are so lovely, I'm having trouble deciding which to get next

Bonitinha

Just got an email from Chanel saying the delivery will be here on Monday -- how am I going to wait the whole weekend before getting my lippies?? LOL

Chesiresmile -- Have fun deciding! I haven't even tried them out yet, but just ordered a couple. I loved the new Dior glossy lippies, so I know I'll love the Chanel also
heart.gif

CheshireSmile

Just got an email from Chanel saying the delivery will be here on Monday -- how am I going to wait the whole weekend before getting my lippies?? LOL

Chesiresmile -- Have fun deciding! I haven't even tried them out yet, but just ordered a couple. I loved the new Dior glossy lippies, so I know I'll love the Chanel also
heart.gif

Post pics when you get them! Enjoy!

Miss QQ

^^ I agree, it's so difficult to decide which to buy first. But it is fun too lol.

Went and bought my first Coco Shine today - I got Royallieu! Love how it feels on the lips, and it's very sheer which I like although I also want to get one with a bit more colour to it as well, ideally a cook pink. Any recs?
You can take a look at Chance.

Latest posts