Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Ingenue

Yep, I hear ya! So what do you think of the Saks color - its gorgeous I think in the swatch. I'm pretty sure that I'll get that one & at least 1 or 2 more.
Oh & Bonheur is Beautiful! I will have to get that one too
I love the Saks swatch. And the Neiman's one looks like a lovely shimmer peach. I may have to call my Chanel rep and beg for a layaway plan... OMG. This is just so sad.

kanne

Just broke my almost 2-month makeup ban and got Bonheur today. So pretty!

And put my name on the wait list for Black Pearl...little bit late to that party, but oh well!

Miss QQ

Thanks very much for the swatches, elegant!

I put on my sample of Monte-carlo today before leaving the house. It's a pretty strawberry red, and it's now on my list. I went to the counter and tried on Chance, Rebelle and Antigone. Chance showed up as a pretty, girly pink on me. I'm very impressed by the pigmentation. On the lips, the colour shows up better than on the back of my hand. I wasn't feeling Rebelle on me, it is a slightly warm red. So I tried on Antigone and fell in love. It's a deep, berry red. Because there was a promotion where I get $20 off if I spend $150, I decided to get Chance and Antigone and the Shiseido Benefiance eye cream. However when I wanted to make payment, the cashier said the promotion is only valid for a single brand purchase! It was quite annoying because in the mailer they didn't state that. In the end I purchase the Chanel UCLR eye cream and Chance. I will go back for Antigone, Romance and maybe Sari D'eau, Bonheur, Boy and more if I get to try them on and like them. Sari D'eau is beautiful! I actually think I can pull it off because it isn't that orange, it has some micro shimmers that reflects pink or red.

Here is Chance and Joyeuse. Chance is lighter.

Bonitinha

Love!!
heart.gif
heart.gif
Thank you for your pictures MissQQ! I am so excited to get mine on Monday!!

Miss QQ

Isn't it nice to look forward to Monday instead of dreading it? lol. You will love them. I like the slim packaging but I realise the Shine is 3g while the RA and RC are 3.5g, and they cost the same! Furthermore, they wear off quickly and we need to touch up more often. My wallet just shouted "ouch!"

Bonitinha

^^Yes, true, it will give me something to look forward to on Monday! At least I always get the morning delivery. I hope I get some good samples also
heart.gif
Chance just looks like a gorgeous girly pink -- I will just want to stare at it!

Miss QQ

Yup it's very girly and I feel younger wearing it lol. I got samples of the new whitening cream and serum, but they are very tiny.

Honey&LemonGirl

The Beauty Lookbook swatched & reviewed the NM exclusives! http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2011/04/chanel-misia-rouge-coco-shine-miami.html Misia is now a definite must-buy for me!

elegant-one

Just broke my almost 2-month makeup ban and got Bonheur today. So pretty!

And put my name on the wait list for Black Pearl...little bit late to that party, but oh well!

So what do you think of it on?????? I really like that shade.

Winthrop44

Love all 3 that I got - Chance, Romance and Rebelle - just received my order! I got a little scared when I first saw Rebelle but I think it be my fave of all 3 on. I ordered Antigone from Saks with the free shipping. I will probably get MC and Bonheur as well, plus Sari d'Eau or Misia. I hope Karla will post her swatch of Misia soon.

mrslid

Love all 3 that I got - Chance, Romance and Rebelle - just received my order! I got a little scared when I first saw Rebelle but I think it be my fave of all 3 on. I ordered Antigone from Saks with the free shipping. I will probably get MC and Bonheur as well, plus Sari d'Eau or Misia. I hope Karla will post her swatch of Misia soon.

Great! My SA is shipping out Romance, Bonheur and Rebelle to me tomorrow. Can't wait! I love the look of Misia.

Honey&LemonGirl

It isn't showing up for me either. They recently changed their website and now it has all kinds of kinks that they need to work out. My best bet was switching to another web browser (e.g., I normally use Google Chrome, but I switched to Firefox and the NM website showed up fine on Firefox).