Chanel Nail Polishes

laurennnxox

I'm glad you found one! I went and picked up my bottle today too. I don't really trust putting things on hold. Don't feel silly, I've cold called many NM's, Nordstroms, Saks, Bergdorf's and all looking for items. It's embarrassing at first and some SA's can be rude but most are very nice and I think it happens a lot so they're pretty used to it.
I wouldn't trust putting it on hold, either. But I paid for it over the phone and it's shipping for free tomorrow! Luckily, because it was at a NM not even in my state.
girlhaha.gif
She was really wonderful and nice. After the 4th call or so, I had down exactly what I needed to ask. The lady who originally picked up at this location said they didn't have it, but that she was not the Chanel rep, (who was out to lunch) and would have her double check the stock and call me back. In about 20 minutes they called back and said they had one left!! I can't wait for it to come in. The swatches on the internet look beautiful.
eyelove.gif

Amaryllix

I wouldn't trust putting it on hold, either. But I paid for it over the phone and it's shipping for free tomorrow! Luckily, because it was at a NM not even in my state.
girlhaha.gif
She was really wonderful and nice. After the 4th call or so, I had down exactly what I needed to ask. The lady who originally picked up at this location said they didn't have it, but that she was not the Chanel rep, (who was out to lunch) and would have her double check the stock and call me back. In about 20 minutes they called back and said they had one left!! I can't wait for it to come in. The swatches on the internet look beautiful.
eyelove.gif
Glad you found Sweet Star! I am desperate for this polish and I love the liners. I'm trying to hold out until they are posted online but it's SO HARD!

laurennnxox

Glad you found Sweet Star! I am desperate for this polish and I love the liners. I'm trying to hold out until they are posted online but it's SO HARD!
Definitely so hard to wait! I didn't want to miss out (or forget... oops) so I just took action now. My holiday list is getting larger and more expensive each day. My wallet is going to be so sparse for a while. :( I've never done a phone order from NM so I'm nervous a little bit. Haven't gotten an email receipt yet.

jebogewf

Which NMs have people found Sweet Star at? I already got it - or have it coming - from Blue Mercury - but I have a friend who wants it and I want to be able to give her a specific store to call if at all possible. Or she probably won't call. Then she probably will miss out. Any help would be wonderful!

chi1216

Which NMs have people found Sweet Star at? I already got it - or have it coming - from Blue Mercury - but I have a friend who wants it and I want to be able to give her a specific store to call if at all possible. Or she probably won't call. Then she probably will miss out. Any help would be wonderful!
I got mine from NM in Tysons galleria.

ashievic

Here is the swatch of Sweet Star, I got mine at Neimans in Northbrook, IL. It turns to green or lilac depending on the lighting

ashievic

I posted them under the Holiday collection 2014, you have the swatches for the eyeliners. I will post them here too. The orange mascara from Summer 2014 not sold in the Sates is next to the Cocorange.
Berry Lucky is on top, and Sweet Star is on the bottom.

Icecaramellatte

I got mine! Thanks Ernie!

I called NM first before I went. First the SA never heard of it. Then she said they never got it in. I said are you sure because I know someone who bought it. She said she'd look but I had to wait has she had a customer. I waited and waited and finally hung up because I was due to make a call. When I called back she said she had it. When I got there, I noticed 2 in the display case. I don't know how many they initially had but it wasn't in a special display or anyting. The SA didn't even know about it. It might be one of those things like Poesie, only people in the know and on the hunt will buy it.

starletta8

Multi-year lurker finally coming out of lurkerdom because of Sweet Star.

I just put it on my nails- it's very interesting. One question- my bottle has a lot of purple undertones. Has anyone been able to see those on the nails?

My Niemans didn't receive testers, and didn't put the collection out. So it really was almost something that you had to know about!

sa1214

I agre
I got mine!  Thanks Ernie! I called NM first before I went.  First the SA never heard of it. Then she said they never got it in.  I said are you sure because I know someone who bought it. She said she'd look but I had to wait has she had a customer.  I waited and waited and finally hung up because I was due to make a call.  When I called back she said she had it.  When I got there, I noticed 2 in the display case.  I don't know how many they initially had but it wasn't in a special display or anyting.  The SA didn't even know about it.  It might be one of those things like Poesie,  only people in the know and on the hunt will buy it.
. I agree. I called the NM on Michigan Avenue (which is a huge store location) in Chicago and they claimed they didn't have it. I was floored. I even told the SA that I was surprised that a big store in a major city didn't have it, but Tyson's in VA did. She said they don't always get the FNO collections. I don't think she knew what I was talking about anyway and promptly called Tysons. Ha.

jebogewf

Thanks everybody! I let her know to call the two places you mentioned. Hopefully she'll be able to find it - unless she chickens out and just doesn't call, lol. I can not wait for Sweet Star to get here. Dying to see it!

Anahita Balsara

Just to let everyone know Blue Mercury on Rittenhouse Square in Center City Philadelphia is expecting to receive 6 more bottles of Sweet Star. Hope this helps

Ernie

I got mine!  Thanks Ernie! I called NM first before I went.  First the SA never heard of it. Then she said they never got it in.  I said are you sure because I know someone who bought it. She said she'd look but I had to wait has she had a customer.  I waited and waited and finally hung up because I was due to make a call.  When I called back she said she had it.  When I got there, I noticed 2 in the display case.  I don't know how many they initially had but it wasn't in a special display or anyting.  The SA didn't even know about it.  It might be one of those things like Poesie,  only people in the know and on the hunt will buy it.
glad you got it! It looks like gunmetal in the bottle but when you swatch it you see all the multicolor sparkles.,:eyelove:

jebogewf

Has anyone seen Expression, Exception and Intention anywhere? The only place (online) that I've seen them is Bloomingdale's - but the shipping says 25 business days.

GinghamDot

I can barely find any swatches, but Exception is beautiful. I still wish they'd reissue Ciel de Nuit. Of course they could do a reissue of so many colors...