Chanel Nail Polishes

urbis

I can barely find any swatches, but Exception is beautiful. I still wish they'd reissue Ciel de Nuit. Of course they could do a reissue of so many colors...
I agree with you. So farI just wish chanel issued intention in europe ...

chi1216

Chanel Sweet Star. :)
7524d98a_image.jpeg

laurennnxox

After a nightmare shipping process with Fedex, I'm picking up sweet star tomorrow at my local fedex!
yahoo.gif

Let me tell you, It was a PITA to get the package, I'm hoping I love Sweet Star! It'll be my first Chanel polish.

My apartment complex's front office doesn't accept missed deliveries from Fedex, and Fedex kept telling me they couldn't hold my package due to some restriction in their contract w/ neiman marcus... As a full time student who is never home in the mornings, I kept missing them! It almost ended up getting shipped back to VA (I live in Florida) after too many missed attempts.

All the swatches on here look beautiful... I can't wait!!

hitchcockblonde

Here is my swatch of Sweet Star. I also have a video on my instagram (link in my signature) to show the shade shift. It is very pretty!

laurennnxox

@hitchcockblonde it's Lovely! I got mine today too, finally! My nails are a little beat up from a few months of acrylics and then gel nails. So the brush strokes are a little more obvious on my nails. So I'm trying to give them a break and get them back into shape, but I love the color, it's beautiful!

Icecaramellatte

Bloomingdales 59th street, NYC had Sweet Star on display with the polishes in the Rouge Allure Gloss collection today. I stopped at a few other stores today but I didn't notice it anywhere else. I wasn't looking for it though.

Howards End

I wish Chanel would repromote Black Velvet. I take it they're repromoting Vamp from the 90's but I thought it was the same as Rouge Noir anyway? I missed the boat on so many great polishes, Nuit de Russie, White Satin.. My only Chanel polish is Black Satin

ashievic

The Vamp is not the original shade. They changed it several years ago. It is just a reprobate of the new shade of Vamp. Rouge Noir, is different. Yes, it has the same #18 on it. But they did that with a blush and a mascara. Same number, different shade.

adais29

got sweet star today at nordstroms i had to ask and almost left without it since the first lady hadn't heard of it got lucky a second SA came and she knew where it was apparently they only got 6.

urbis

This evening I finally got my three new kids: rouge 19, rouge flamboyant and laque rouge!!! I'm sooo happy and looking forward to use them ....

Medgal07

got sweet star today at nordstroms i had to ask and almost left without it since the first lady hadn't heard of it got lucky a second SA came and she knew where it was apparently they only got 6.

That's insane---just 6??
icon_eek.gif
Who do they think they are MAC???
girlhaha.gif