Chanel Nail Polishes

cheburaha

Oh, I am sorry!
It doesn't say "Out of stock" but when I tried to add it, it disappeared.
If you don't find it, I have a back-up, but not sure whether I am ever going to need it :)

hitchcockblonde

thank you!
I need it as a gift for my friend
Maybe try calling around to some Neiman's and Chanel boutiques or Blue Mercury. I don't know of any place that still has it online but I know all those places sold it in store and would probably ship it to you.

Medgal07

My Blue Boy 555 and Mica Rose 495 arrived yesterday
yahoo.gif

Icecaramellatte

sigh.gif
I thought Blue Boy was permanent. I hope I didn't miss out again. I will have to search for that one today. I guess I better put on comfortable walking shoes.

laurennnxox

Wearing Sweet Star again today. I liked it the first time, but wasn't in love with it. The pretty shift just wasn't showing up for me. This time I tried two very thin coats. At least in doors (it's night now, so I'll see what it looks like in sunlight tomorrow!) I am noticing the shift much more! It's growing on me for sure.
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

sigh.gif
I thought Blue Boy was permanent. I hope I didn't miss out again. I will have to search for that one today. I guess I better put on comfortable walking shoes.
I haven't seen it since I purchased mine. Interestingly, the department stores often carry different/and/or exclusive
shades. Blue Boy wasn't even on Channel.com as of last week.

Medgal07

Wearing Sweet Star again today. I liked it the first time, but wasn't in love with it. The pretty shift just wasn't showing up for me. This time I tried two very thin coats. At least in doors (it's night now, so I'll see what it looks like in sunlight tomorrow!) I am noticing the shift much more! It's growing on me for sure.
eyelove.gif
Glad you're enjoying it Lauren!!! You're making me want to wear mine! I will soon!!!

hitchcockblonde

Here's a pic of a new nail polish coming out in January saw it on Instagram, hence the photo framing.
That looks like Tenderly from the spring collection. Which we've already seen promo pics and real pics of so I'm not sure why she's trying to keep it secret.

claudestrawberr

Reminds me a little of Essie Ladylike, which is one of my favourite polish colours ever. Such a pretty, but different mauvey neutral.

Medgal07

Reminds me a little of Essie Ladylike, which is one of my favourite polish colours ever. Such a pretty, but different mauvey neutral.
I ordered Exception with the hope that it goes well with my Foudroyante lipstick, and I don't think I have anything like it in my collection.

claudestrawberr

Recently bought Sweet Star. Can't wait to wear it. Looks like a nice shade for a night out that will go with different outfits/lipstick shades etc.

Medgal07

Recently bought Sweet Star. Can't wait to wear it. Looks like a nice shade for a night out that will go with different outfits/lipstick shades etc.
I haven't yet worn Sweet Star but I did wear Exception along with Foudroyante lipstick, and Audace lipgloss . BEAUTIFUL
heart.gif