Chanel Spring 2011

Bonitinha

Hey Cheryl -- we were just talking about missing you! Hope you are doing well. I've been missing your FOTD's :)

elegant-one

^ I LOVE it - so pretty! Its definitely a very classy blue - didn't like the hard candy one.

woooohooo get here already

Shypo

Hey Cheryl -- we were just talking about missing you! Hope you are doing well. I've been missing your FOTD's :)

Thank you! I have missed you guys too! I've been transitioning into a new position from the one I took back in June (same team, different role) and it's just been nuts. I have really missed being on here!!! I feel like I am so out of touch!

I will definitely have to get an FOTD going - believe it or not I still need to break out my SOHO and Holiday eye stuff (yup, haven't used them yet!!!) and have many MAC items I haven't even taken out of the box. Yikes.

Camnagem

Hi girls!!! I have a whole lot to catch up on, don't I?!! Hope you have all been well!!
Welcome back Cheryl!!!
bouquet.gif

So pleased to see you here, we've missed you!

mrslid

Hi Cheryl!! Good to see you back!

Hey did you guys notice on the Purse Forum that somewhen said when they went looking for Riva at their Chanel counter they saw the new SPRING QUAD!!??? Is that possible??

Shypo

After reviewing some of the previews for the Spring collection, I'm in for the quad, the JC, and at least one lipstick and one glossimer. Not sure about the new cream palette - I'm not much of a cream shadow gal. But never say never!
angelic.gif
I'm also kinda digging that Black Pearl polish......may have to take the plunge on that one. At Nordie's anniversary 'celebration' last week I 'won' a bottle of Blue Satin.

And just to toss some love out there to my Taupe/Delicate duo - what a great go-to. I LOVE that duo!
love.gif

Miss QQ

OMGosh - I was going to pm you tonight. I have been crazy crazy busy - & then just plain ol crazy :lol:
hahahaha - are you a Barbie doll now! :) Love it.

I want my smilies to work darn it
Hello Cheryl!

I also noticed. Why are all the emoticons disabled? :(

mrslid

The counter in the US I just started dealing with told me they are being shipped the Spring Collection on Dec 6th!! Yikes that's not a lot of time to save my pennies!

Bonitinha

I am so excited to see the new lipsticks and blush for the Spring Collection. December 6th -- wow, that is early!!

mrslid

My new amazing Chanel SA just gave me info on the upcoming Spring and Summer collections. Here is the Spring info. Nothing that new other than the descriptions are maybe a bit different and I know people were wondering if their would be any new Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss and I don't think anyone had posted any official info that their was? Maybe I missed it? But this says there is a two new ones.

Spring - Eyes - Ombre Perlees de Chanel (5 color palette)
white pearl, pink, deep purple, green-grey,
black pearl
Regard Perle (quad) deep green, rose,
beige and ivory
Le Crayon Yeux - shimmering grey
Face - JC Espiegle (peach)
Poudre Universelle Compact in rose beige
Lips - Rouge Coco - Peregrina (peach) and Jersey
Rose (rosewood)
Rouge Allure - Coquette (rose) Flamboyante
(intense pink)
Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss - Genie (coral)
Insouciance (nude)
Glossimer - Aragonite (iridescent white)
Nakkar (raspberry)
Le Crayon Levres - Peche (peach)
Framboise (raspberry)
Rouge Double Intensite - Cristal Rose
(rose beige)
Nails - Pearl drop (white) Peche Nacree (peach) Black
Pearl (black)

mrslid

Oh yeah, the 5 colour eye shadow palette is not cream. They are an ultra-refined creamy feeling powder.

mrslid

Oh and Boy is NOT being released early with spring. We'll all have to wait until the full Rouge Coc Shine collection comes out. She has informed me they are a slim design and there will be 18 shades.

mrslid

Quote:Originally Posted by Bonitinha 

The descriptions sound lovely!  Cannot wait to see pics of all of the products!

Me too! She has pics but couldn't scan them or anything for me because they are not allowed to take them out of the store :-( can you imagine seeing pics of the summer collection already!! I'm definately getting this 5 colour palette!! They are colours I need! I truly am getting annoyed that the next two collection are both quads with green. It would be nice if they did something a little different.

Bonitinha

Oh and Boy is NOT being released early with spring. We'll all have to wait until the full Rouge Coc Shine collection comes out. She has informed me they are a slim design and there will be 18 shades.

Did she say when the RC Shine collection will be out? 18 shades . . . I am in for it! I have been wanting "Boy" since we first heard about it
sigh.gif

switchblade

I read somewhere that the RC shines are coming out in the summer, around April. The creamy powder texture seems popular with most brands these days, I think Armani has a new formula with a similar texture.

Latest posts