Chanel Spring 2011

elegant-one

I posted this in the np thread - but now I just ordered the RF np
greengrin.gif

You know, that first girl in the link I posted, is the same one that made me buy Taupe duo, want the blue np...& now all this
cry.gif
smiles.gif
What is her power over me
lol.gif

Miss QQ

Thanks - it looks so beautiful! I love both swatches - good thing because I ordered Rivoli & Imagination ls last night before I read this this morning
smiles.gif
I can see where Carmin is the perfect liner now.
Great choices! Both l/s are beautiful!

Miss QQ

I posted this in the np thread - but now I just ordered the RF np
greengrin.gif

You know, that first girl in the link I posted, is the same one that made me buy Taupe duo, want the blue np...& now all this
cry.gif
smiles.gif
What is her power over me
lol.gif
She is Magdelena (I used to subscribe to FashionTV so I recognise some of the girls). I think she looks unique and pretty in some looks.

http://nymag.com/fashion/models/mfrackowiak/magdalenafrackowiak/

elegant-one

She is Magdelena (I used to subscribe to FashionTV so I recognise some of the girls). I think she looks unique and pretty in some looks.
http://nymag.com/fashion/models/mfrackowiak/magdalenafrackowiak/

Thanks for the info! I swear, she makes me want everything
th_dunno.gif
I have become addicted to red lips & nails this year!

Exces =
love.gif
for sure!

You have Imagination? I loved it every time I swatched it but kept passing it up - until now.

Miss QQ

I don't have Imagination but I always swatch it at the counter too.
lol.gif
Twice I almost bought it.

Now I know why some women only wear red lipsticks. They are so addictive.

Winthrop44

I LOVE Exces!
love.gif

You know I wondered if it was you who had it!!!
cutey.gif
It did show up here today despite saying it was still in Colorado last night. One of the things in that box was the e/s Le Bronze which is what I swear the model in the Holiday promo pic is REALLY wearing! I hear you on RF. I've gotten caught up in that dupes merry go round a few times too. And usually by the time I cave I have to end up swapping because the original item is sold out.
lol.gif

Camnagem

You know I wondered if it was you who had it!!!
cutey.gif
It did show up here today despite saying it was still in Colorado last night. One of the things in that box was the e/s Le Bronze which is what I swear the model in the Holiday promo pic is REALLY wearing! I hear you on RF. I've gotten caught up in that dupes merry go round a few times too. And usually by the time I cave I have to end up swapping because the original item is sold out.
lol.gif
winkiss.gif

I'm so glad it arrived! Le Bronze has been on my wish list for a while now (along with so many others!), do you love it?

I think I'll get RF with birthday money (if I get any, lol), I just can't seem to get over it!

purrtykitty

I don't know how I missed it, but there is a new Grey liner coming out, Gris Scintillante. Sounds like a sparkling grey or charcoal to me, definitely a color I've been looking for.

Miss QQ

winkiss.gif

I'm so glad it arrived! Le Bronze has been on my wish list for a while now (along with so many others!), do you love it?

I think I'll get RF with birthday money (if I get any, lol), I just can't seem to get over it!
lol.gif

Since you are duping RF but still think about it, you need RF.
winks.gif

Winthrop44

lol.gif
Glad that you got your package. Is Le Bronze very warm?

I like it alot so far, although I really have only gotten the chance to swatch it on my arm and throw it on one eye so far, lol. I guess maybe I'd call it warm-neutral Miss QQ, but that's a pretty subjective call. I have alot of work to do outside right now & am headed out there again today but if I get a chance later or tomorrow I will try to do some swatches.

elib067

UGH. Can you please stop posting such pretty pictures and making me want EVERYTHING! I'm jumping on the bandwagon with rouge fatal and rivoli. I'm now going to go run and put on my Essie bordeaux because that is the closest color I have.

ginlovesmac

I'm looking forward to the blush. I can never resist peachy pink blushes, plus I heard some great things about JC blushes!

peanut

Quote:Originally Posted by ginlovesmac

I'm looking forward to the blush. I can never resist peachy pink blushes, plus I heard some great things about JC blushes!

Me too! Peachy pink gets me every single time! I can't wait for this blush.

elegant-one

The JC Blushes are just divine! They are so finely beautifully milled that they actually become part of your skin. Every one of them is just gorgeous on!

elegant-one

Hi girls!!! I have a whole lot to catch up on, don't I?!! Hope you have all been well!!
OMGosh - I was going to pm you tonight. I have been crazy crazy busy - & then just plain ol crazy :lol:

hahahaha - are you a Barbie doll now! :) Love it.

I want my smilies to work darn it

Latest posts