Chanel Spring 2011

Miss QQ

iagree.gif
It's beautiful!

mrslid

I can't wait for this blush! I hope this collection doesn't turn out being as expensive for me as the Holiday one! So many pretties!

TheTeenageMuse

I can't wait for this blush! I hope this collection doesn't turn out being as expensive for me as the Holiday one! So many pretties!
Bahaha, good freaking luck. I think it's best that we all start saving now. I started out just wanting Boy and the blush. My list has now extended to include all three polishes, the quint, Coquette RA, Jersey Rose RC, Peregina RC, and Nakkar Glossimer.

Adios Christmas money!

Miss QQ

I must start saving too. Spring collections are always expensive for me, I spent so much on them! The quint looks beautiful, I want it, but I hope it's not too creamy that it creases easily.

TheTeenageMuse

The only colour I want from the quad is the green so it's probably better if I just get Murano right? And I'm wondering if two of the colours in the quint could pass for Vert Khaki and Taupe Gris. Gah, I'm dying for swatches. If the collection is coming out January then we must get swatches soon....right?

greatscott2000

I cannot wait to see the lipstick pencils. I know they have tried this in the past, wonder what the color payoff will be this time around. Gotta love new beauty technology!

color_lover456

wow i can't wait until this collection...jan is SO FAR AWAYYYYY....boyfriend and i have been slaving our asses off working and studying...seriously on sunday, both of us got nauseous from studying so hard...my back is super sore from crouching over the table all the time, i have a crick in my neck and can't turn it, and we both can't sleep at night cuz we are so wound up...i'm thinking that when this is all over (this fri for me) i should really treat myself to something, somethings that perhaps go by the names of enigma and murano..?

mrslid

wow i can't wait until this collection...jan is SO FAR AWAYYYYY....boyfriend and i have been slaving our asses off working and studying...seriously on sunday, both of us got nauseous from studying so hard...my back is super sore from crouching over the table all the time, i have a crick in my neck and can't turn it, and we both can't sleep at night cuz we are so wound up...i'm thinking that when this is all over (this fri for me) i should really treat myself to something, somethings that perhaps go by the names of enigma and murano..?
Yes I think you deserve it!!!!!

elib067

I've never owned a Chanel polish (I usually stick with my beloved China Glaze) but I have never seen anything like this blue. I just hope the formula is nice. I can't tell if it looks more like a cream or a jelly formula.

purrtykitty

Ladies, prepare yourselves. Rumors are circulating that Riva will retail for $39!!!!!! I sincerely hope someone mistook that pricing, because there's no way I will pay that much for a polish.

switchblade

That amount must have been converted from Euro (it's usually more expensive there). There's no way it would be $39 in US surely? (well, hopefully!)

Miss QQ

Yeah, could it be another currency? Gold Fiction wasn't that expensive. 1 Chanel n/p costs S$35 for me since this year. It used to be S$32, and I think the 3 dollar price hike is too much already!

color_lover456

ok so i didn't get murano or enigma but i did end up getting a ton of nars stuff at the beauty.com ff sale - sephora has nearly a 10% tax in chicago and beauty.com has none, so i couldn't pass up the chance to get some amazing laquers like eros and hotwire, lipsticks in christina and flamenco, etc...

my exam is over though woo hoo! now i can finally go back to cooking my own healthy meals instead of eating terrible out food all the time (even supposedly "healthy" foods like sushi made me feel so bad after a while) and exercising...i will make sure to bring my camera with me so I can take swatch pics now!!!