Chanel Spring 2011

elegant-one

I'm not sure if you guys have seen the product pics already, but I found some info and posted them here, hope it's okay to post this here:
http://stasharchives.blogspot.com/2010/10/chanel-spring-2011-makeup-collection.html

I think the polishes look great! Can't wait to see more photos.

thud.gif
OMG! I LOVE LOVE it ALL! A Rosy Red ls. The ls & polishes sound like beautiful colors. I cannot wait to get all the new spring items! And that pink face powder
th_drool.gif
yep, that will be a must have for me. Its a really good thing I haven't bought hardly any MAC lately.

Camnagem

thud.gif
OMG! I LOVE LOVE it ALL! A Rosy Red ls. The ls & polishes sound like beautiful colors. I cannot wait to get all the new spring items! And that pink face powder
th_drool.gif
yep, that will be a must have for me. Its a really good thing I haven't bought hardly any MAC lately.
This is exactly what I was thinking...OMG!
love.gif

Rosy Red lipstick? Yep, I'm in.
Silken Rosy Peach JC? So SOOO in.
A "pink that flatters all skintones" RC lipstick? I'm in again!
A "delicate coral" RC lipstick? In! I sense a trend...
lol.gif

All 3 of the nail polishes sound awesome, and that Rose Merveille compact looks gorgeous!

Wow, this collection is going to chow down on my cash and I can't wait!
yes.gif

Miss QQ

Glad I'm not the only one who is excited for so many products in this collection!
greengrin.gif
And I haven't seen the holiday collection yet!

Almus

Almus, do you happen to know when the Spring collection will be available in Europe?
Not yet, but as soon as I find out I will share it here =)
Sooo, here it comes a newbie question ... the Rose Merveille compact powder is supposed to be ...? a blush? highlighter? beauty powder?
shrugs.gif
Anyhow it looks wonderful ... =D

switchblade

Not yet, but as soon as I find out I will share it here =) Sooo, here it comes a newbie question ... the Rose Merveille compact powder is supposed to be ...? a blush? highlighter? beauty powder?
shrugs.gif
I think it's supposed to be a setting powder with shimmer, similar to Beige Clair from Spring 2010.
smiles.gif
Beige Clair has some gold in it iirc, while this one looks rosy/pink.

Miss QQ

It will probably be too sparkly to use all over my face, I guess. Maybe just on the cheeks would be nice.

Sooo, here it comes a newbie question ... the Rose Merveille compact powder is supposed to be ...? a blush? highlighter? beauty powder?
shrugs.gif
I agree!

mrslid

WOW this is nuts! I thought Holiday was hard on my wallet. I don't know how I'm going to control myself with this collection! I may even buy my first Chanel nail polish eek. I'm in love with Black Pearl!

elegant-one

I wonder if the new Rose Powder is similar to these - kinda looks like it.
Top - Fleurs Celestes (neimans)
Bottom - Poudre Douce 30 Rosee

shimmergrass

i missed out on jade, i hope i get this one now!
smiles.gif

@elegant-one the top compact is amazing, is it something recent? the flowery one?
i had a GRE exam and i was out of touch and now it seems like i need a few days to catch with everything on this forum
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I wonder if the new Rose Powder is similar to these - kinda looks like it.
Top - Fleurs Celestes (neimans)
Bottom - Poudre Douce 30 Rosee
I have Fleurs Celestes and Poudre Douce Almond.
heart.gif
Does Rosee have any shimmer? Almond is too shimmery if I use it all over my face.

Miss QQ

The one with the flowers is Fleurs Celeste right? I don't want to ruin it too so I haven't been using it much.

From the picture, Rose Merveille doesn't have any print other than "Chanel" so I think I will use it more.
winks.gif