Chanel Spring 2011

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
Peter Philips talks about the Spring 2011 look. Lots of moving captures and stills of the palette, the blush, and the polishes!

Beauty Counter blog: Insider tips on beauty products, hair, makeup, skincare, fragrances, spas, and salons Blog Archive Live And Rolling, Backstage At Chanel

I am liking the look of Pearl Drop now. Even though I'm afraid it might apply a little streaky, I love the idea of shiny white pearls on my fingertips for spring!!

That video is fantastic. I cannot even tell you guys how MUCH I am LOVE LOVING this Pearl collection!
heart.gif
This is my favorite makeup look (lil less smokey though
lol.gif
) that I pretty much wear all the time.

That blush looks so darn gorgeous!!!

oh & I saw a couple of suits in that video I would like too
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

I love the colors, the application just makes me think the collection must be called "Zombies du Printemps" or something
lol.gif
. As he said in the video the look can be worn "narrowed down" (or something like that), and that's what I will do...I'm pretty sure that's what everyone will do irl.
yes.gif

I wish we had a description of the blush shade already.

mrslid

Quote:
Peter Philips talks about the Spring 2011 look. Lots of moving captures and stills of the palette, the blush, and the polishes!

Beauty Counter blog: Insider tips on beauty products, hair, makeup, skincare, fragrances, spas, and salons Blog Archive Live And Rolling, Backstage At Chanel

I am liking the look of Pearl Drop now. Even though I'm afraid it might apply a little streaky, I love the idea of shiny white pearls on my fingertips for spring!!

Thanks that was really great!! I can't believe I'm actually considering dishing out the $$ on a Chanel polish. I love the look of Black Pearl. Pearl Drop looks kinda sheer though in those pics so ya I'd be worried about streaky too. I see this being another expensive collection for me
drools.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I love the colors, the application just makes me think the collection must be called "Zombies du Printemps" or something
lol.gif
. As he said in the video the look can be worn "narrowed down" (or something like that), and that's what I will do...I'm pretty sure that's what everyone will do irl.
yes.gif

I wish we had a description of the blush shade already.

lol.gif
yeah, & I am NOT drawing a line down the middle of my scalp
tong.gif

I can't quite figure out the blush shade yet - a natural/neutral/pinkish shade?

Winthrop44

Yep, but warmer or cooler pinkish, I wonder? Why the heck do they do these bizarre looks like the line down the scalp anyway - just for attention?

Edit: Ah, you said neutral, I missed that. That would be great! I hope so. Coolish would be my second choice. I don't want a yellow pink...but they didn't ask me.

Bonitinha

Quote:

I am LOVING that lipcolor -- I want it!! And I agree with the Pearl Drop np -- white golden pearl -- lovely!! Oh Chanel, why dost thou tempt me so??
cutey.gif

Bonitinha

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
lol.gif
yeah, & I am NOT drawing a line down the middle of my scalp
tong.gif

Totally agree about the line down the head! People would think we had lost it lol

I loved some of those gorgeous flowy fabrics on the dresses -- le sigh!

mrslid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
Totally agree about the line down the head! People would think we had lost it lol

I loved some of those gorgeous flowy fabrics on the dresses -- le sigh!

Me too...too bad the only Chanel I'll ever afford (OK I still can't afford that but that I'll buy) is the cosmetics
yes.gif

panther27

This does feel weird,it will take some getting used to!I miss all the other smilies we used to have:(
I really want that Black Pearl nail polish though,it's gorgeous!

sailordom

This does feel weird,it will take some getting used to!I miss all the other smilies we used to have:(
I really want that Black Pearl nail polish though,it's gorgeous!

I miss the smilies too.
ssad.gif

I'm intrigued by the quad after seeing the eye closeup on Temptalia. I'll definitely be swatching that when it releases. But then, I wear a smoky eye just about every day (OK, maybe not as dark as the runway models! Ha!). I work nights, and our office isn't brightly lit, so neutrals just don't do much for me, especially if I wear my glasses.
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

The quad reminds me a little of Murano, but I'm sure they are different. Both nail polishes for me!
love.gif

cetati

AGH, it cannot be time for spring make up already! They're just milking our wallets dry!

That said.. I'll probably pick up the JC and the quad. >> That green is killer gorgeous--I don't think I have anything QUITE like that.

Miss QQ

^^ What's that OMBRES PERLÉES DE CHANEL quint. It looks amazing!
drools.gif
And the Rose Merveille compact powder is gorgeous! I can't really see what the colours of the lippies are.

bis

switchblade, thanks a lot for this link (btw, I love your nick
smiles.gif
)

Although I am a bit disappointed that there apparently is a weird pink in the quad. And if it looks like that in RL, I might not get the quad
ssad.gif

Almus, do you happen to know when the Spring collection will be available in Europe?

Latest posts