Chanel Spring 2011

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Does Johnny Depp come with the Black Pearl
lol.gif

If only he really did!! Talk about rock your world...Johnny Depp AND Chanel?? Sign me up! He can plunder my ship anytime!
kissy.gif
kisses.gif
love.gif

I actually thought that the white polish was a very pale, pale green which I would've loved. Maybe it was a bit of reflection off of Black Pearl but it still sounds pretty. I love the green on the models in the pics but it does sort of remind me of the Murano I just bought and I'm usually ALL about the greens. This is definitely one quad I think I need to see in person first...or swatches at least.
winks.gif

purrtykitty

Why would the lipstick come out in April, when the collection is being launched in January? Maybe April is the launch for the whole RC Shine collection?

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
Hmmm... Allure magazine is reporting that the e/s quad won't be out till March. That can't be right, can it? By the time it's March, we'll all be obsessing over the upcoming summer collection.
lol.gif

lol.gif
The Spring 2010 collection launched on New year's eve for me last year. I expect to get it around early January.
yes.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Why would the lipstick come out in April, when the collection is being launched in January? Maybe April is the launch for the whole RC Shine collection?

I think you are right!
th_DANCE.gif
Usually there is this in between collection, between Spring and Summer and it is lippies, like the Aqualumiere glosses.

Right after the Spring collection, Asia gets a whitening collection, and usually there is a powder that gives a luminous and whitening effect.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey&LemonGirl
I am excited for a whole range of Rouge Coco Shines, but I don't like the idea of waiting till April. Booooo...
ssad.gif

I was just thinking the same thing!

elegant-one

I called my Saks Chanel lady today as they are waay more knowledgeable & get the new collections at this counter before everyone else (because their sales are so fantastic) - but I told her about the Pearl Collection which they had no knowledge of yet
greengrin.gif

I gave her a heads up, that the Black Pearl polish will be popular so make sure I get one
smiles.gif
This Saks just had their Chanel dept. head sent to Paris by Chanel.

mrslid

Quote:
I was just thinking the same thing!

I don't think I am excited by them? I think making a shine version will just kill the excellent wear time of the RCs. I'm already pretty erked with a lot of the new release RCs (Chintz, Magnolia and Patchouli) because they are creamier, glossier and not as long lasting as most of the original ones
ssad.gif

switchblade

It seems the new Rouge Coco Shines will replace the Aqualumiere lipsticks, just like the Rouge Cocos replaced the Hydrabases... That's what I've heard from my SA.

For some reason, I like the "Boy" shade name... it's kind of ironic, not the usual feminine name Chanel gives its products
lol.gif

Bonitinha

Quote:
I called my Saks Chanel lady today as they are waay more knowledgeable & get the new collections at this counter before everyone else (because their sales are so fantastic) - but I told her about the Pearl Collection which they had no knowledge of yet
greengrin.gif

I gave her a heads up, that the Black Pearl polish will be popular so make sure I get one
smiles.gif

You are so lucky to have such awesome Chanel hook-ups! The Chanel dude and the awesome Saks salespeople -- I will live vicariously though you
winkiss.gif

What a dream -- to be sent to Paris by Chanel
sigh.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitinha
You are so lucky to have such awesome Chanel hook-ups! The Chanel dude and the awesome Saks salespeople -- I will live vicariously though you
winkiss.gif

What a dream -- to be sent to Paris by Chanel
sigh.gif

Its really crazy, because actually I live in no mans land
lol.gif
each of these chanel people are at counters a lil over an hour away. But I am going to try to do some kind of hookup (not in THAT way
lol.gif
) with this lady that was just sent to Paris - who knows what will happen. The ladies at this saks counter LOVE the fact that I fill them in on the scoop
greengrin.gif

I'm going to see if this lady brings back from Paris any color promos/info sheets etc that I can have them copy & send to me
thmbup.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hmmm...the Chanel Trunk Show for the Cruise Collection is in a couple of weeks. Perhaps that baby blue polish will pop up soon!

Chanel Cruise 2010/2011 Trunk Show Schedule | La Chanelphile

yeah thats it!!! I have no idea way I am so in love with that baby blue polish
th_dunno.gif
hope it doesn't look suckie on me. Oh & isn't it weird how it looks paired up with almost fall colors in the clothes...interesting

Wow, in that pic you can look right up her skirt
lol.gif

Miss QQ

^^ Me too, I hope I can pull of that baby blue. Yeah, it's such an interesting combination which is strangely appealing to me. Love the attitude of the girl in the pic!

Quote:
greengrin.gif

smiles.gif

That's awesome! I wouldn't want to miss out on it, like how I missed out on Jade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchblade
It seems the new Rouge Coco Shines will replace the Aqualumiere lipsticks, just like the Rouge Cocos replaced the Hydrabases... That's what I've heard from my SA.

Thanks, it makes so much sense! Now the last piece of the puzzle is solved!

greatscott2000

This is definitely the next Chanel Collection I'm looking forward to. I'm not really into the Holiday collection thus far.

Honey&LemonGirl

Latest posts