Chanel Spring 2011

bis

That RC video is awesome. The model is gorgeous and she wears all three colours beautifully! It makes me want Rose Comete the most. Sari Dore is too orange for me and besides, I have Genial.

I didn't know there is a Cote D'Azur collection, perhaps I forgot or missed. I say, Chanel should bring back Azur n/p which came out in Spring 2008. I often kick myself for not purchasing it. The concept of the Cruise collection is so enticing. Don't we all want to go on a fab holiday on a yatch where we sunbath and drink champagne?
drinkup.gif

I hope we get Riva over here too!
yes, a nice cruise to cut in winter in half sounds lovely, watching sunsets with a cocktail
drinkup.gif

Azur n/p would fit right in.

I really need to watch the RC video...

Winthrop44

I posted swatches on my blog.
http://lacroixthebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/chanel-cruise-beauty-2011-chanel-riva.html
Does this new Chanel thread have its own swatches?
I'm having trouble finding the Chanel swatch thread. TIA!

Chanel swatches are in the Chanel thread in the Product Swatches Subforum of the MAC Chat Forum. Still with me? lol Here's a direct link:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/136367/chanel

Winthrop44

Yes, I ordered it yesterday from Chanel, but I have my doubts about how it will look on me. lol I just got Lumieres Magiques De Chanel off eBay and love it! The one on the right is my new one, on the left is a used one I swapped for just to see if I'd like it. The hot pink and the coral are super pretty, my pic doesn't really do justice to them:

http://img.makeupalley.com/3/9/2/7/1808734.JPG

I can't insert images into posts on this new board and I have no idea why. Grrrr

Miss QQ

It's beautiful! I wasn't into makeup then, and this is one of the items I wish I have. When will Chanel make a blush like this again?

mrslid

Thanks! I wonder if they ship to Canada? They are a Chanel boutique though not a department store counter right? Hopefully they ship to Canada since Chanel.com doesn't. Worth a shot I guess. I wonder why on earth this bottle is $27 when all the others are $23. It's kind of bizaare?

mrslid

I'm beginning to wonder if I may be able to pass on Black Pearl. From some of the pics it almost looks like it has a bit of a metallic finish and I really dislike metallic nail polish. What do you gals think? I hope it's just shimmer.
001_unsure.gif

stv578

Winthrop, I remember seeing that blush on display some time ago. I was still put off my Chanel m/u at that time based on a few bad quads I had from a looong time ago. But it looks super pretty!

Honey&LemonGirl

I purchased Riva, Black Velvet (the rubbery one from the Shanghai collection), and Emoi RAEG yesterday!! Why didn't I know that Chanel's website doesn't charge tax?! And with free shipping too, I was in heaven. I ordered at 10am that morning and they shipped it out by that same night. Talk about speed!

I'm super excited for Riva. I have this feeling it'll be one of those polishes where I'll keep looking down at my fingers and smiling. It's such an adorable shade of blue!

genduk26

i like Riva but i won't buy it. $27 for n/p is too much plus i need to buy christmas gifts for family.

elegant-one

I purchased Riva, Black Velvet (the rubbery one from the Shanghai collection), and Emoi RAEG yesterday!! Why didn't I know that Chanel's website doesn't charge tax?! And with free shipping too, I was in heaven. I ordered at 10am that morning and they shipped it out by that same night. Talk about speed!

I'm super excited for Riva. I have this feeling it'll be one of those polishes where I'll keep looking down at my fingers and smiling. It's such an adorable shade of blue!
Awesome! I know - free ship & no tax woohoo. Crazy how fast they have been shipping - mine shipped the same night too. Thanks for the link for the 4 nail polishes. I agree th epeachy one is really pretty, but I prefer cream polishes not sheer.

Camnagem

I'm beginning to wonder if I may be able to pass on Black Pearl. From some of the pics it almost looks like it has a bit of a metallic finish and I really dislike metallic nail polish. What do you gals think? I hope it's just shimmer.
001_unsure.gif
I don't think Black Pearl will be metallic or frosty. I think it'll have a pearl-like opalescent/glowing finish, similar to a real black pearl. I can't wait for this polish!
love.gif

switchblade

Still need to see more pics of Black Pearl, but I'll most likely pass on the other two.

Illusion D'or would probably look nice over Riva!

Latest posts