Chanel Spring 2011

stv578

Megan, I had issues getting on Specktra too, but only from my computer at home. For two nights I couldn't get on, but like you said, everything else worked fine.

Winthrop44

I just got mine and it looks WAY better on me than Nouvelle Vague did. I am really pale (NC10-15), neutral to warm.

Camnagem

Ooh you got yours! Do you love it? Spill!
graucho.gif

Winthrop44

I really do love it and I was pretty leery since NV didn't work on me. It's on the lighter end of the spectrum of the swatches I've seen out there and I agree with everything we've heard about the sheerness and the shimmer being pretty invisible. It's a blue I'll feel comfortable wearing even as a np color wimp!

purrtykitty

Mine arrived today, and it is sooooo pretty!! I'm not a person that likes blue makeup, but I enjoy this color very much. I hope I can get home quickly tomorrow and paint my nails so I can get pictures up!

elegant-one

Ooh. I got mine yesterday & it is SO very pretty! I haven't done my nails with it yet, but it is a real beauty in the bottle, I plan on wearing mine a 2 coat sheer. Its not a color I would normally wear on my nails but this one is the perfect blue. I think it will be gorgeous with navy & charcoal/heather grey colors. Glad everybody loves theirs too!

elegant-one

Geesh, I forgot about my Sari Dore lipstick. It is a gorgeous perfect fresh light orange - not overly orange or tacky at all. Its a pink base orange but it does not come out coral. Its not even close to Genial. Genial is way more pink coral. A light application of it on is really pretty.

bis

Geesh, I forgot about my Sari Dore lipstick. It is a gorgeous perfect fresh light orange - not overly orange or tacky at all. Its a pink base orange but it does not come out coral. Its not even close to Genial. Genial is way more pink coral. A light application of it on is really pretty.

Would you mind swatching Sari Doré next to Génial if you have the time? Thanks a lot.

mrslid

OMG I just about had a flippin heart attack!! Regarde Perle quad and some of the lip products are showing in the drop down boxes on Neiman Marcus's website!!! They show as backordered though. How weird is that?!! They do pop up there very early in the drop down boxes but I've only ever seen that when they are in stock. Breathe Christa!! LOL I had intended to order everything from my new Chanel SA at Macy's but I have to pay for her to ship it to me usps outside of Macy's after what happened with the stupid $30 UPS brokerage fee on my Soho lippies so now I'm not so sure how patient I can be for the Spring stuff if it comes online on NM. I have a $50 gift card for NM that expires Nov 30th I got in a swap too to use.

purrtykitty

I finally posted my Riva swatches in the swatch thread: http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/136367/chanel/60#post_2056953

elegant-one

I posted swatches on my blog.
http://lacroixthebeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/chanel-cruise-beauty-2011-chanel-riva.html
Does this new Chanel thread have its own swatches?
I'm having trouble finding the Chanel swatch thread. TIA!

Riva looks just fabulous on you too!!! I just saw your pics. Thanks!

Latest posts