Chanel Spring 2011

mrslid

OK I'm really freaking out now!! I just discovered the Bergdorf Goodman is the same company as Neiman Marcus and they have the same awesome free shipping to Canada!!! (and US of course ;-)) And even better than that!! They have a beauty promo on right now! $10 off $100 orders, $30 off $200 etc etc....so this mean you can pre-order Spring Chanel (and anything else you want) ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bis

OK I'm really freaking out now!! I just discovered the Bergdorf Goodman is the same company as Neiman Marcus and they have the same awesome free shipping to Canada!!! (and US of course ;-)) And even better than that!! They have a beauty promo on right now! $10 off $100 orders, $30 off $200 etc etc....so this mean you can pre-order Spring Chanel (and anything else you want) ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds great. Did you preorder something?

I hope we soon know what will be LE and what not, I am liking a lot from the collection.

mrslid

Nope I haven't pre-ordered anything yet but I'm going to...ugh I'm so bad. I really wish they had the 5 colour eye palette up ;-( They also have a GWP on Chanel orders over $150 and on Edward Bess orders over $75 you get a free lipstick! I've been interested in trying EB. UGH I'm so so so so bad!

Almus

Glad to have you back, Almus. Hope you have less stress now before Christmas.
Too bad about the Holiday collection as it was a really nice one. Maybe it still shows up?
It's a pain not knowing when and if something makes it to Europe and then which countries.

I really hope so. In fact it has been weird it doesnt show up cause I got a direct email from Chanel.es with the information of the release on October 30th ... anyway, I now think that I am more in the mood for the Spring stuff since everything seem soooooo beautiful
love.gif

Winthrop44

Bergdorf's last online GC event was $20 or $25 off $100, and this one is $25 off $100 in-store (there is only one Bergdorf Goodman, and it's in NYC) so the $10 off $100 online right now is kind of a bummer. I wanted to order some Le Metier things at $25 off $100 and when I saw that I sort of lost all interest.

Has this been posted yet? The prices are Australian so don't have a heart attack.

http://www.bellasugar.com.au/Photos...on-2011-Which-Launches-February-2011-12243814

I'm not sure I really want anything. There must be something wrong with me today!

Bonitinha

^^ Thank you so much for that link! I love the up close individual pictures of everything. Oh my, I want the pink Rouge Coco l/s (jersey rose), the Nakkar glossimer, Espiegle blush, and probably the quad. And when does the Boy lipstick come out??

purrtykitty

Boy will be released in April, I believe.

I am still loving Riva, Christa, but right now I'm wearing Deborah Lippmann Waking Up in Vegas, a putty color. I wish they'd do the same beauty offers online as in-store. I have no Bergdorf anywhere near me, nor a Neiman Marcus, and I really might be swayed to buy stuff if I could participate in those beauty events. :(

elegant-one

My Saks lady said the Pearl collection is shipping & should be there next week. Lucky me, I JUST got a random $25 gift card sent from Saks!

Miss QQ

^^ That's lucky! Have fun buying the item you want!

Thanks for the link, winthrop. Now I have a better idea what the lippies look like. The white lipgloss reminds me of Galactic. That RA looks like a bright pink.

Camnagem

Almus - Welcome back!

OMG. This Spring collection is the cat's pajamas. How do I cut down my list of wants? I'm not sure I can!
holysheep.gif

Winthrop44

When will the Black Pearl nail polish be released?

Neiman's site says Jan 3 for items in this collection they've already listed, but they don't list the polishes yet and you never know with Chanel if something will pop up on their own site earlier or later. I would just keep checking here, NM and Chanel.

mrslid

The polishes are listed and I beleive the date is Dec 17th? Some stuff has a date of Dec 17th and some a date of Jan 3rd which is odd? I can't decide on pre-ordering now. I really think I want to wait to see swatches....

Winthrop44

Oh, ok, I couldn't find them the other day when I looked...then you never know -- the polishes could pop up on Chanel any time now! Is the quad the only thing that's shown as January? Those outdated quads that popped up on NM awhile ago....when I wrote to NM they insisted to me that they *were* getting them. I still didn't believe it. A week or so later backorder dates actually appeared, and I started to wonder if they might really know what they were talking about. They were even different dates for different quads. About a week after that my order was cancelled and the quads were poofed! lol So I don't put too much stock into those dates anymore.

Bonitinha

Is the new JC in the Spring collection baked, too? That is what might be holding me back from the quad. I've heard the baked blushes can get really hard. But the color makes me swoon :)

elegant-one

I HAVE to have that blush - I love the color.

I will get the 2 eyeshadow palettes, the blush, 2 lipsticks & 1 nailpolish, 1 eyeliner, no glosses for me.

I saw at NM & somewhere else I thought, that there are 2 new lipliners - a peach & a rosy red I think???? anybody

Winthrop - you're just going through a phase
girlhaha.gif

Miss QQ

Yes, I read somewhere from a link someone posted that there are two new lip liners which complement the colours of the new lipsticks.

I want the quint, the eye liner, 1 or 2 lipsticks, 1 or 2 np, and the rest are maybes.

mrslid

Oh, ok, I couldn't find them the other day when I looked...then you never know -- the polishes could pop up on Chanel any time now! Is the quad the only thing that's shown as January? Those outdated quads that popped up on NM awhile ago....when I wrote to NM they insisted to me that they *were* getting them. I still didn't believe it. A week or so later backorder dates actually appeared, and I started to wonder if they might really know what they were talking about. They were even different dates for different quads. About a week after that my order was cancelled and the quads were poofed! lol So I don't put too much stock into those dates anymore.
WOW that is really really bizarre that happened with those quads. I totally ignored it figuring it was some website glitch but I forgot some of you placed orders to see what would happen. That is really strange!

The NM site is so screwed up with the Le Vernis too? They have like 6 different ones showing and only one of them actually brings you up the polishes and it only does it by taking you to an old collection. I think Spring 2010?? I love that NM and BG ship to Canada but they do have an odd site with some things and an odd selection. They have such a poor selection of JCs for example. Oh well ;)

mrslid

I HAVE to have that blush - I love the color.

I will get the 2 eyeshadow palettes, the blush, 2 lipsticks & 1 nailpolish, 1 eyeliner, no glosses for me.

I saw at NM & somewhere else I thought, that there are 2 new lipliners - a peach & a rosy red I think???? anybody

Winthrop - you're just going through a phase
girlhaha.gif

This sounds EXACTLY like what my order will end up being minus the eyeliner. I never use eyeliner. I use gel liners to tightline and then I use my eyeshadows wet with and small angeled brush to line my lashline. That's why I LOVE that you can use Chanel eyeshadows wet and it really brings out the beauty in the darkest shades in the quads and pulls the look together. Also that's assuming I can narrow down the lipsticks to two. I hope I can!