Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you in advance.
Spanky! How are you?

And yes... yes, you are doomed now.
greengrin.gif

Anneri

I used the highlighter and Frivole in a look today: eyes very similar to the look Seven of Nine posted in the AC thread, both cheek products and Apres Chic on lips. Loved it!
Immediately my bad conscience from splurging was gone, lol!

elegant-one

I got Or Rose liner & Envoutante ls today. I really really like both. OR is so beautiful rimming/corners the eye or just under bottom el. Its not what they used in that 2nd pic that I am obsessed with, The one in the pic is much more kinda peachy/coppery looking than OR, so I would love to know what they used.
Love the gold shimmer in Env. ls.

Winthrop44

Is your Or Rose soft? I got Santal last week & mine is really nice & soft unlike Cafemakeup's, but my first Or Rose was so hard as a rock that it literally hurt to use and I had to send it back. I'm convinced there's batch-to-batch variation on those liners. Wondering if I should try for another Or Rose now. It wouldn't surprise me if they did use Or Rose and it just looks different in the pictures/on computer screens? What do you think?

Glad you liked Envoutante in person. I ordered it from Nordies a few days ago but haven't received yet.

CartoonChic

I got Or Rose liner & Envoutante ls today. I really really like both. OR is so beautiful rimming/corners the eye or just under bottom el. Its not what they used in that 2nd pic that I am obsessed with, The one in the pic is much more kinda peachy/coppery looking than OR, so I would love to know what they used.
Love the gold shimmer in Env. ls.
Envoutante has gold shimmer, you say? It's on my list to pick up, but I've been distracted with my nail polish hauls. I need to be more focused.
amuse.gif

elegant-one

Envoutante has old shimmer, you say? It's on my list to pick up, but I've been distracted with my nail polish hauls. I need to be more focused.
amuse.gif
What is old shimmer....are you making fun of my age (jk)
lol.gif

It has very pretty G emphasis on the "G" .....old shimmer
girlhaha.gif

Ingenue

Where is Ingenue? I want to know if that is Or Rose in the second pic.

I am so impatient...I ordered OR. Those pics are amazing & I would love to have the MU breakdown that they used in each one.
supacool.gif

I'm here! I'm just seeing this. Yes that 'light' coming from her eyes is likely Or Rose. That pencil is DIVINE. I bought a backup. I went through Guerlain's gold pen like this... I'm not getting caught like that again.

The pencil is so beautiful on such a wide range of skintones. I'm sorry your's is harder than Santal. Both of my pencils are really creamy.

Ingenue

Or Rose is on my waterline. It adds light to the inside of the eye and makes it appear larger without looking obvious. It's like my waterline... on its best day.
lol.gif

elegant-one

Or Rose is on my waterline. It adds light to the inside of the eye and makes it appear larger without looking obvious. It's like my waterline... on its best day.
lol.gif
Well, it looks lovely on you! I agree, it gives amazing light to the eyes. I love using it just below my bottom liner too as it really enhances it.

But, did you look at that link with all the Japan pics? Look at the second one again - I'm not sure now if that really is OR???
blink.gif

Thanks!

Oh, I was thinking that maybe my OR seemed just a bit harder because I tested it right after I opened my delivered box & it was cold, so I am going to try it again.

Ingenue

I see what you're saying elegant. Her waterline looks more like she's wearing Clair. It's not as 'warm' as Or Rose can be (although it's still a pretty neutral metallic). But that may be due in part to the lighting choices, camera choice, and retouching choices of the crew.

These pictures are so manipulated by the time we get them, that they rarely look much like the original.

And Thanks!
heart.gif

BuickMackane

And here it is...
th_e2cloud9.gif

Sweet mother of god! This isn't a highlighter. It's a work of art!
eyelove.gif

I dropped by my local ICIParisXL today to see if the collection was in. Needless to say, it wasn't. So I asked when it would be available and they said February-March. WTF? I hope they don't pull a Dragon Ballz on me and make it available only in specific stores.

MACina

Oh no....I hope that you can get your hands on the collection soon!

February-March sounds really far away
icon_eek.gif

eyelove.gif

I dropped by my local ICIParisXL today to see if the collection was in. Needless to say, it wasn't. So I asked when it would be available and they said February-March. WTF? I hope they don't pull a Dragon Ballz on me and make it available only in specific stores.

Pinkdollface

eyelove.gif

According to beautyscene it will launch the 18 of January (next friday) http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/142527/printemps_precieux_de_chanel_lente_make-up_collectie_2013. Launch dates are not that specific here and store might release it a bit earlier or later. I would check again next week to be sure you don't miss out.

Latest posts